Part 34: The end?!

Author notes

Hey guys it's me Ruddy once again. I have been thinking on this finale for a while now probably since chapter 14. (LOL I know that was awhile ago). Now before people burst into tears over the end of this book I must say one thing. After this chapter there will be a ending cause this is not the ending. I love you guys so much over the past 3 months of this book (lol again it have been 3 months since this book started). I was a numb pretty much back when I started. But over the course of time I got better and evolved into what I am now. 

Ratchet: you have also shown to me a very amazing friend regardless of the time it takes you to make this.

Me: r-ratchet what the heck are you doing here?!

Ratchet: actually it is not just me it's the whole team that's here.

Optimus: we came when we heard the book was ending

Me: I am sorry there has been no reactions I really couldn't fit them into here anymore

Bulkhead: no sweat Ruddy we can always hop on Wattpad and see the book you know

Me: yeah true I guess but you all came here to do what?

Ratchet: we came here to help you write the beginning of your chapter 

Me: awww you guys

Ratchet: don't thank us we should be thanking you

Me: why?

Ratchet: *looks at everyone before saying*Ruddy though I never personally showed it but I am glad you made this. You made me feel like my cycles aren't dull just because I'm and old bot. I never thought I could find love but you shown me that even the oldest of the group can find love in many different forms.

Me: *shocked,stuned, and on the verge of tears*. R-ratchet t-thanks

Ratchet: your welcome now this book an't gonna end it's self

Me: right let's end this everyone!

Thank you for all the readers that have helped me in the past I want to thank 2 people who have been teaching me and telling where I have been wrong. 

Pillowlover123

ANDDDDDDD

LunaMoonstar19

These guys have been helping me so much. But NOT TO SAY THAT YOU ALL DIDN'T HELP TO! But these two were just always there for me and I promise to my soul that if they need help I'll do anything I can to help them. (Same thing goes you guys).