Part 7 The beginning of the end.

In Blazes mindPOV

W-why do I feel so warm right now? Was it ratchet warming me up or was in just my blanket? Wait ratchet why do I feel like I am more and more attached to him?  What if he and I- NO! I just like him I don't not love him surly I mean he has war and stuff to deal with and I have other things to worry about. (Do you truly think that huh blaze)? H-how are you and what are you doing in my mind?! ("Relax I am your subconscious and I don't believe for a second that you and ratchet don't love each other). W-wait love each other how I am still trying to get over my own demons almost every day. ("Yet did you have demons last night")? U-um no actually I didn't but why though? ("Do you even know what love is")? YEAH OF COURSE I KNOW! It's when to people care for each other so much that only one word can describes what each other is feeling. ("So why do you deny your feelings towards him")? H-he won't love me back plus I am not even sure I love him. ("Blaze you and me have been through so much with these so called "demons" don't you think I could've detected your feelings towards ratchet, also I know you better than anyone else"). I don't know if he loves me ok? Just stop bothering me about it cause you know as well as I it will never work. ("Blaze it does not matter if it will work what matters is that your love for him is real please tell him how you feel, at lest tell someone because if you don't I fear that something bad with happen and then it will be over form him and more importantly for you"). EVEN IF YOU KNOW ME HAVE YOU EVERY STOP TO THINK ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT LOVE HUH!?  LIKE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE WERE TO "LOVE" EACH OTHER?! It w-would b-break me. ("Blaze I feel like if you give it a shot it might work who knows")? Maybe but I still don't know. 

Blaze POV

As soon as I got up I had felt so warm hot even and like something was beeping like next to my head. Then I looked up and saw ratchet still holding me in his warm servos and I immediately heard what was beeping it was ratchets spark. I immediately blushed thinking to myself w-why did I sleep with him I e-even slept in his r-room. What was I thinking how did I think I was ok with this. But his servos were so warm comfortable even like I have finally found peace then I looked up and saw ratchet face still in recharge my insides were getting  warm and I felt dirty thoughts start to come in to my head. W-why do I feel like this I said underneath my breath why. When I look at him I feel so hot and warm plus my heart is pounding almost leaping out my chest. Then I saw in ratchet optics like they were flickering like he was about to get up so I immediately stopped looking at him and just stared at his spark. "Hmmmmmm h-huh"? "H-hello b-blaze how was your sleep he said while stuttering a bit. Oh I am doing fine r-ratchet h-how a-are you? "I am fine blaze",oh ok ratchet anyway um c-could we um. He then realized that he was still holding me and said while letting me go "O-oh s-sorry d-did not m-mean to make you uncomfortable blaze". N-no it's fine I actually like um s-sleeping with y-you. "O-oh -o-ok anyway I think I should be free later want to go somewhere? Um sure why not I have no work to do after school so yeah.

Ratchet's POV

After me and blazes got up we went to start our day. As usual I would be working on the computer while blazes would be at school since I drove her to school today. After I came back to the base I felt empty and so so cold when blazes was gone and the my spark ached for her return. Why I said under my breath why do I feel this way. When I was with blazes that night I felt safe and so warm and I felt so attracted to her at the same time. Seeing her made my insides turn and twist and made my body feel so hot even my fans were kicking in. Now all I could feel is emptiness and spark aches. I then look at the time and see it is 12:00 and I said still under my breath man I wish time could go faster. Ugh and now I feel like my spark and my helm are gonna kill me. I see nothing on the computer saying anything about decepticons or energon readings. Ugh maybe I should head back to my brethroom. I then headed back to my brethroom and bulkhead, bumblebee and Arcee were still in recharge. Though Optimus  was also still in recharge also my helm aches just kept getting worse to the point where I had almost lost my balance. Ow I said as I hit the bed man that hurt and now I can barley move ugh justttttttt great. Once I was in the bed long enough I went back to recharge and had what human would call an "alarm" in order to wake me up when blaze would be out of school. 

In Ratchet's Dream POV

Ugh where am I how did I get here? Then I turned around to see PRIMUS?! Primus what are you doing? "Ratchet I do not have long but I am here to give you a warning ". What warning  Primus, " ratchet I sense unmatched danger in you and blazes future". "Unmatched pain that will come from this disaster and horrible things shall fall upon you two". WHAT PRIMUS WHEN OR WHERE DOES THIS START! "Ratchet I............ don't know but I know this you need to protect her". Primus who or what is attacking us? "Ratchet I also don't know I don't know all the details but all I know about the danger and pain that will come". Primus what do I do, "you can start by picking up blaze". Oh it's about time huh, "yes it is also please ratchet don't hide your feelings for her I know you can be what she needs and also she can be what you need." 

Ratchet POV

I woke up and felt better than before but at the same time worried. What did Primus mean when he said "unmatched pain and unmatched danger". Also what about the pain and danger that should happen to me and blaze. Anyway I should probably pick her up for school I said and I drove out the base and went to the school. Hey blaze I said as I transformed in to my holo from  "oh hey ratchet how was your day"? Oh my day was good I went to get more recharge after you left cause my helm was hurting. "Oh ok anyway you look worried h-has something happened". Blaze I said with a serious tone we need to talk about what goons happen but first we need to head for the base. "Ratchet tell me what's going on while you drive ok." Yeah sure of course blaze. As we gotten on the road I told blaze about the warning Primus gave me and she was not handling it well. "R-ratchet!" Blaze! Are you ok? "*panting heavily* u-um n-no not r-really." Blaze I will always be there for you and I will make sure team prime hear about this. "Thanks ratchet but I am still worried about what could happen to you or me". Yeah well let's go back to the base, " yeah let's". 

DUNNNNNNN DUNNNNNN DUONNNNNNNNNNN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOW IS GOING

yes a cliffhanger hahahah anyway see you guys later also pleas I have seen the parts comment because this part of the story will be hahahah long and maybe to painful to read so keep that in mind also comment below what you think is gonna happen lol see you later bye!