Important (please read and COMMENT)!

Ok um ......... I don't know how to say this um. I am going to doing something. Something big in my book. Like hopeful this "big thing in the book" will make it easier for people to um read. Now don't get the wrong idea when I mean big thing I mean like 5-6 part arch in my book. The reason why I have e not done anything with the book because I want to focus on being better when it comes to writing. I am so sorry that the book was at lol most parts not read able but I will fix the errors later (this is to some people how might have not gotten my point in the chapters I also want to clear up some things). ONE I do things is dialogue from characters in the book example,  when Ms Darby said "we have not seen you in 3 weeks" that meant I was establishing a time line one that will become WAYYYYYYYY more important later in the book as you may already see in the title "The Beginning of The End". 

 I will not be talking to anyone cause I really want to get this done so expect me to do something with the book in like maybe ummmmmm mm after New Years hopefully anway see you around also happy New Years!

ALSO I SEE YOU PEOPLE! YOUR NOT SLICK! PLEASE COMMENT! I WANT TO MAKE THESE BOOK BETTER I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER ONE PERSON TELLING ME THINGS ANYONE ELSE COULD HAVE TOLD ME! PLEASE I UNDERSTAND SPME PEOPLE MAY NOT HAVE ACCOUNTS I GET THAT HONESTLY I DO. BUT FOR THE PEOPLE WITH ACCOUNTS (not all of you) MOST OF YOU HAVE NOT COMMENT! AGAIN NOT FORCING BUT PLEASEEEEE I NEED TO COMMUNICATION IT HELPS ME BE BETTER AT THESE BOOKS. ANYWAY HAPPY NEW YEARS! 

AND THE END OF HORRIBLE YEAR 2020 YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED LOL!