Part 30: Goodbye?!

Ratchet POV 

I then see blaze un cuff the rest of the team as the other deceptions arrive. ("Optimus said, megatron you will not me getting the omega lock"). ("Megatron said, I'm not so sure about that"). I then see us get surrounded by deceptions as they call hold out there blasters. Scarp were surrounded. ("Blaze said, it looks like it"). ("Megatron said, remember we still have the humans surrendered your weapons or else we destroy them"). I knew we couldn't say no cause non of us wanted to danger the humans. ("Optimus said, fine"). We then drop our weapons and surrender. ("Miko said, THE BOTS WILL STILL SCRAP YOU")! ("Megatron said, you humans are very annoying you are fighting a war you know nothing about"). ("Jack said, that might me true but our world would be gone with out the autobots"). I then felt my pead get kicked out making me fall on my knees. ("A deceptions then says, hold your servos behind your head now")! I was extremely annoyed but compiled nevertheless. I then see the rest of the team get done the same thing as we face megatron. ("Megatron said, now which autobot shall I destroy first"). I then saw a deceptions point a blaster as me and blaze. ("Optimus said, megatron don't you dare"). ("Megatron said, ohhh right these to are part of some destiny ahh I see"). ("This two shall be treated fairly for now"). 

They then lower their blasters down. I then saw blaze mess around with her servos making me confused. She then winks at me making me blush but still question what she was doing. The deceptions then left us as I made my way to blaze. Hey what are you doing? ("I am setting off and a rapid blast"). Okay but be careful. I then move back as megatron looks around. ("DUKE GUYS"). We then all duke as all the deceptions including megatron get shot. I then break my cuffs and un cuff the rest of the team. ("Bulkhead said, we really gotta stop getting cuffed"). Yeah true. ("Megatron then says, OPTIMUS")! I then see megatron transforms and rushes at us with the dark star saber. We then all dodge barley as the rest of the deceptions come to us. The rest of the team pulls out their blasters and start to fire at the deceptions. Cover me! I then go behind some rumble as I take out a EMP from my subspace. ("Arcee says, what are you doing")! Setting an EMP give me a second! I then finish the EMP and tell the others. EMP RUN! I then throw the emp as a huge surge of light hits the ground as all the deceptions scream and offline. 

("Bulkhead said, since when you had an emp in your sub space")? I honestly don't remember but it did the job I said grumpily. ("Blaze said wait guys the humans")! I then look back to see them on the floor still in the containers thankfully. *sigh*we gonna have to send them back. ("Arcee says, will they be safe")? I'm not sure but they can't stay here the atmosphere here is toxic they won't survive. ("Optimus says, then we must send them back for their own protection"). I'll ground bridge you to Jacks house immediately we will com link you if we come back. ("Miko said, IF IF IF")?! ("Bulkhead said, miko I'm gonna be honest this territory here you humans can't walk with us"). ("It's to dangerous for you to say and I can't bare the thought of us accidentally destroying you from our war"). ("Jack said, miko we got to go this is there fight, this is their home they have been waiting for this for a long time"). ("Raf said, everything they went through was to see if they could come back here better than they left now they must prove that they are better"). ("Miko said, blaze your staying"). Blaze then leaned down a gently typed the container. ("Blaze said, yes I am, I am apart of this more than I realize I *sigh* have to go"). 

("Miko then said, just promise you will come back alright")?! ("Blaze said, I promise"). ("Ratchet send them back"). Alright, I just want you guys to know if this will be our last time seeing you all that even though you guys can be. Annoying and distracting for me I'm still amazed of your ability to treat us not like strangers, I'm............,,,.................gonna miss you all. The rest of the team looked shocked but I could tell they all felt the same. ("Optimus said, you all have been great autobots you are now dismissed"). I then opened the portal as bulkhead, Arcee and bumblebee all drive them back and come back to us. ("Bulkhead said, I never expected you to say that ratchet"). Well I understood that this might be the last time we see them. ("Optimus said, we must hope we can defeat Meagtron"). ("We have gained many allies throughout this war but these three humans are the hardiest I've personally ever said goodbye to"). ("Arcee said, it's for there own good"). Even if it hurts like the pits. Blaze how do you-. I then felt her lips on mine as she kissed me making me jump in surprise but slowly melt in. ("Bulkhead said, YEAH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH")! We then heard clapping as we pulled back. ("Blaze said, I'm fine with the choice I will stand by you guys for the rest of time if I have to").

("Bumblebee said, we are definitely making you an autobot after this"). I chuckled at the reaction but said, yes we definitely should. We then turn our helms to hear a very loud scream and a purple glow in the distance. ("Megatron said, OPTIMUS AND THE REST OF YOU AUTOBOTS YOU ALL GET OFFLINE TODAY I WILL RULE THIS WORLD")! Hmh he is very optimistic about that. We then all transform and ran off to end this war once and for all.

HEY GUYS THE FNIAL IS AGAIN HERE! THERE WAS A LOT OF SADNESS BUT IN THE END THERE WAS THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE RODE! NOW I HAVE ACTUALLY FOUND TFA ANDI COULD FINALLY WATCH IT SO I AM WORKING ON CHAPTER ONE ON NOTES. ANYWAY SEE YOU TOMORROW!

5