Part 35: I love you ❤️

Author notes

This book is ending after this. Primus I really am sad but so happy to be ending this. 35 parts to the story and 50 parts of the whole book. I ca't stress enough on how I feel about this book Primus I'm crying right now. I love every single one of you and I'll never forget this book like ever. 

Ratchet: me either

Nova: ruddy we shall all remember this

Me: yes we shall

Okay no more sappy stuff right now I must end this. (*god I'm actually crying like no joke gah my eyes I swear something is in them). Now let's end this book. 

Third POV

A white and golden light covered cycbertrion in a flash. The flash was so bright that if you looked close enough from earth you could see a bright but tiny star in the sky. For all those people on earth had no idea of the things that were happening around them but it didn't matter, nothing did. The only thing that mattered was a medic and his soulmate, his fiery soulmate. Then the lights vanished as the ultimate miracle was just done.

Ratchet POV 

I felt overwhelmed with nothing and everything at the same time. The kiss was magical as our lips moved in sync with each other. I felt my spark throb wanting this femme more and more. The flash then vanished as we pulled away. ("Nova said, wow your a good........kisser"). I blushed but nodded as I couldn't form words to describe what I was feeling. Y-y-your not bad y-y-y-yourself I stuttered. ("Bulkhead said, what the heck happened")? I then looked over to see buildings with color and beautiful sky's replacing the wasteland that was once here. Bulkhead I think we just restored cycbertrion. ("W-WHAT HOW IN THE NAME OF PRIMUS YOU DID THAT")?! I then chuckle at his reaction as I looked at nova. ("Nova said, come on tell them they deserve to know ratchet"). True anything for you my soulmate. I then tell the rest of the team on how we fixed cycbertrion as I looked in the air. It's so beautiful and peaceful again. I felt the urge to leak as I never dreamed I'd be the reason cycbertrion looked like this again. ("Yes it is so beautiful"). 

I then look over to see Optimus and Meagtronus talking up a storm. I then walked over to them saying, Primus it's like old times with you two always chatting. ("Megatronus said, r-ratchet thats  you right")? In the flesh though I didn't think my appearance changed that much Megatronus. ("It's good to see you again all of you again I'm just sorry"). I then felt optics lay on the three of us as Megatronus continued. ("I've been an idiot all I've ever wanted to do was to help cycbertrion but I only ended up hurting it and you all I'm..........sorry"). Megatronus I'm personally not mad with you I then hugging him. ("Why you all should offline me I've done to much to be redeemed"). I then felt Optimus hug him from behind as Optimus said. ("Optimus said, all I wanted was for us to understand each other Megatronus I never wanted this war to start"). ("I'm not mad at you either because I know what you were trying to do and I know that having power doesn't always come easy"). ("Megatronus said, I killed sparklings, mechs and femmes, slaughtered entire family's and you still forgive me")? We never hated you all we wanted was for you to see the light once more.