Part 12: Recreated mind and body part 4 (semi final)

Author's notes

HEY GUYS REAL QUICK BEOFRE WE START THE CHAPTER I HAVE A STUFF TO TELL YOU ALL! One um if I do some like this (") that shows that some else is talk but it is not there POV also if I say that person name like blaze said then that means see is talking and no one else but that is only if more than one person talking while it is not their POV.Also if someone is talking through a flashback then this is what I will do ( see the way I write it will be like this) Anyway enjoy the chapter cause it is *LONG*! Also if someone is talking to them self in their mind then I will put the letters like this ( see what I am doing) ANYWAY ENJOY! AND MAJOR GORE so if weak stomach read CAREFULLY OK?!

Ratchet POV 

I woke up after the horrible beating from yesterday with megatron and just lied there on the floor. I just couldn't find the strength to move or do anything that beating was horrible yes but my will is almost gone. One blaze is also being tortured cause of me the person I confessed to is suffering because of me. I felt horrible about what I was doing to her she never did anything to hurt me but I did so much to hurt her. Then the door open and all I see is Silas holding an unconscious blaze with blood all over her. ("Silas said, it looks like you got taught a lesson huh"). 

I felt baffled that he could think such low of me when I could kill him in seconds. But the next thing he said shocked me to the core of my spark. ("Oh and don't worry about your charge she is right here with me but she may be a little broken. I felt angrier slowly raise in me but I sat there I knew that if I had moved to threaten him I would be getting another beaten far worse than the last. He then walked up to me and put blaze down right next to me and left the room saying. ("I will come and break that will of yours and blazes if it's the last thing I do"). I quickly grabbed blaze and put her near my spark camber. I did not care how much pain I was in all I needed was her. Then something told me to check her arms and legs. 

And to my horror her arms bones were broken. I could not believe this her arms and legs were broken. I scanned her and saw that her bones her shattered broken to pieces. I then began to cry as I felt enegon slip from my optics. I am so so so sorry blaze I never meant for this to happen to you. Then blaze started to wake up but in a lot of pain. ("U-ugh ratchet a-are you c-crying")? H-huh o-oh s-sorry blaze I did not want you to see me like this. ("No *coughing* it's ok it makes you human for once "). (LOL transformers bay verse rip off). B-but if it wasn't for me you would have not been in this mess. ("N-no don't say t-that ratchet it's ok"). NO I said sternly. It's not ok I a-almost g-got you k-k-killed. 

Blaze POV 

Ratchet was just going on and on about how it was his fault I what ever I said did not clam him down at all. So I did the one thing he did not expect. H-hey ratchet I said weakly c-can you bring me closer? ("U-uh ok blaze sure"). He got me close to him and then. ("B-blaze what a-are y-you MHF"). I kissed him on the lips so that he would stop blaming himself for event that he was not in control of. He jumped at first but slowly melted into the kiss. Then we pulled away as I said. Ratchet don't beat yourself over me you could not done anything about it was bound to happen, your a very stubborn guy I know that cause of all this war but please. Over the days that we have been together I wanted to tell you about how I felt about you cause ratchet I - I love you.