Part 17: Destiny is a pain in the Aft!

Ok before this chapter starts I have stuff to say. One LOL the music is fire and it fits this book so well. And thanks for all the reads I know I say it a lot but seriously it means a lot. And without further interruption you have this master piece with a lot of emotions so read carefully ok? ENJOY.

3 Person POV

Everyone who past the unconscious autobot carter would have been scared but thankful no one seemed to care about the carter. All around ratchet was just cars passing by but other than that complete silence. The people who pass by had no idea a alien was even there they just pass it off as nothing and kept going but that wasn't the case. Ratchet had slipped right back into the hands of dark energon once again due to emotional stress caused by destiny. Destiny chose him and accepted him but he never wanted what destiny offered instead he wanted to live normally. Well as normally as you can get when you are the size of huge buildings and could crush many humans without a thought. Not to mention he was an alien to the humans. Anyway deep down inside ratchet he was scared. Scared because the dark energon put his spark in so much torture is was unbelievable as times. 

He felt like his whole world would break and be on edge every time the dark energon wanted something. Not only that but slowly he was being driven mad because of dark energon and all that was happening to him. Then rain then pours down on a helpless and mentally confused ratchet. The clashing of water hits his armor was relaxing but at the same time cold. Ratchet processor was being in a up roar which caused him much pain. Obviously this was because of blaze and how he needed her back desperately. It was not only destiny that needed the two together but ratchet needed them together or else he would lose it. But then the unexpected happens.

Ratchet POV 

I felt cold and wet. My optics slowly come back online as my vision comes back shortly. My spark humed in response as I try to get up but my ped was still twisted which cause immediate pain to shot up in my whole frame. Ahhh~ frag that hurt I said underneath my breath. I then pull myself up as I look up to find cars passing by me. Frag! I yelled and transformed in my alt mode but end up hurting myself in the process. Ahhhh~ not only am I so rounded by humans but also I can't get out of this carter ugh. The cold was making my frame feel num as I could barley move my hands. But then a car pulls up on the road and blasts his music Very loud. But the song that was playing made me feel some kind of way like the song related to me.

(Ok guys this is were I do music again lol). (So I will be having the words in bold now and the song will coincides ratchet's personal thoughts after a couple of lyrics ok). (When it comes to ratchet's thoughts they will not be in bold so please understand ok enjoy).

Am I wrong for thinking out the box from where I stay?
Am I wrong for saying that I'll choose another way?
I ain't trying to do what everybody else doing
Just cause everybody doing what they all do
If one thing I know, how far would I grow?
I'm walking down this road of mine, this road that I call home

I don't think you are wrong but I get what you mean it feels like I am not everyone else and also how far will this destiny thing go for me and blaze seriously.

So am I wrong (WHOO)! for thinking that we could be something for real?
Now am I wrong for trying to reach the things that I can't see?
But that's just how I feel, that's just how I feel
That's just how I feel trying to reach the things that I can't see

I don't know if I could really me and blaze could really be well something. But I do want us to be that something right now but I just can't reach out for it because she is not here. A-and I feel like how if she is not here I a-am e-empty.

Am I tripping for having a vision?

My prediction; I'mma be on the top of the world
Hope you, hope you don't look back, always do what you decide
Don't let them control your life, that's just how I feel (OHH WOO)
Fight for yours and don't let go, don't let them compare you, no
Don't worry, you're not alone, that's just how we feel

M-my vision is for me and blaze to be together I hope it's right. I-I am not alone of course I have the rest of the autobots and the kids to help b-but I f-feel it m-might not b-be e-enough. I won't let destiny control my life but that's how I feel it's doing controlling everything. But I decided if I wanted blaze and I have made up my mind. Yes even if we were called be destiny I don't care I want her but not for my or her destiny but because I-I l-love her with my whole being.

So am I wrong for thinking that we could be something for real?Now am I wrong for trying to reach the things that I can't see?But that's just how I feel, that's just how I feelThat's just how I feel trying to reach the things that I can't see (see) (see) (see)

N-no I am not wrong I believe that we can be something for real. And that is what I feel not matter who says other why's. Even if I can see it I can feel it through my whole frame and that's more than enough for me anyway.
If you tell me I'm wrong, wrong
I don't wanna be right, right
If you tell me I'm wrong, wrong
I don't wanna be rightIf you tell me I'm wrong, wrong
I don't wanna be right, right
If you tell me I'm wrong, wrong
I don't wanna be rightSo am I wrong for thinking that we could be something for real? 
Now am I wrong for trying to reach the things that I can't see? (OHHHHHohhhhh)
But that's just how I feel, that's just how I feel (oOHHHHHHHHH)
That's just how I feel trying to reach the things that I can't see
That's just how I feel trying to reach the things that I can't see (OHHHHHHHHHH YEAH)!

Ugh I am not gonna run from my destiny anymore. It is my destiny and blazes destiny to be together and we have things to do we can't sit here and do nothing. Even though my sparks hurts from all the changes I will still go on. I then turn into my regular from since the car finally left and I moved my servos to my twisted ped and move it to snap it back in place. Arghhhhhhhhhh! I scream as the pain course through my whole frame but I continue until snap. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! I then sit there for a couple of minutes before getting up to walk a bit. I then transform into my alt mode even though I felt a little pain I was able to drive straight back to the base. Hold on blaze I said while driving to the base with the sun rising behind me I am coming to save you I swear on my spark I will bring you back.

HEYYY GUYS I AM HOW YOU DOING. ANYWAY REACTIONS TOMORROW CAUSE I AM KIND OD WORN OUT SO TOMORROW ANYWAYS BYEE.