Part 23: Fight this YOUR SELF! Part 1

Optimus POV 

Old friend are you sure about what your about to do? ("Ratchet said yes Optimus I am but I hope I don't lose all self control just by talking to him"). I'll be in there with you but please old friend don't make a scene. ("Understood Optimus also where is Fowler were getting pretty close to the base now")? He might be inside the base ratchet but let me com link him is be sure. Fowler where are you? ("Fowler said, I'm here in the base waiting also Silas has been a bit rowdy and annoying my butt off for a while now"). We are on are way just a couple on earth minutes away. ("Alright prime just get here quickly"). ("Ratchet then asked, what did her say Optimus")? He says that Silas is being difficult to handle and that we must hurry also he is at the base waiting. ("Optimus I have something to ask"). Yes old friend what do you need? ("I-I don't know if I'll be able to look at bla- scarlet when I see her again"). ("I mean what if she is to far gone and I can't save her"). Ratchet I have know you way before I have become a prime. You are know to be stubborn yes but you have also shown great compassion for the rest of the team. 

I know this from experience that when we start to think we can't do something is when we are open up to the biggest changes. ("Optimus I feel as if I have failed her"). Ratchet she would want you to face this head on not second guess yourself as humans call it. You can do it old friend I know it and I'll be with you the whole step of the way. ("You and your speeches get me every time Optimus"). That's because I know how to state the obvious and lift others up. ("............ alright I'll give it my best"). Me and the rest of the time have your back no matter what the outcome is. ("I know I don't say this often but................thank you Optimus"). Your welcome old friend.

Time skip 

("Finally after an hour we have made it ratchet said as we entered the base"). Yes old friend we have now where is Fowler? ("Fowler said, PRIME I'M OVER HERE")! I then look and see fowler with Silas is hand cuffs. ("Silas said, oh would you look at that the experiment has arrived finally I was hoping when you would show up"). I then look at ratchet optics to see fear and anger as he is shaking slightly. I then put my servo on ratchet shoulder and said, old friend it's ok he can't hurt you now all you have to do is talk. ("Ratchet said, y-yeah a-alright I don't want to be here longer than I have to"). ("Fowler then said, ratchet and Optimus follow us"). We then walk down the base for a while until I see a large room with chair and a table. Fowler then shoved Silas in the room as I look down at ratchet. ("Fowler then said, Optimus don't enter he will only talk to ratchet we will listen in on the conversation"). ("Ratchet then said, it's fine Optimus I have to do this one way or another"). Ratchet then walked into the room with me and Fowler hearing in on the conversation.

Ratchet POV 

I walked into the room as the door closed behind me and see Silas get in his chair. I then said, before I ask you about where is scarlet I want to know what did you do to her to make her change into scarlet........ from start to finish and don't leave anything out. ("Silas said, fine if you want to know so bad"). ("The reason why when you guys first came we did not give you anything to eat was because of the dark energon"). W-what do you mean? ("What I mean is after raf got shocked with dark energon we had experimented with it and modded it to change humans into decepticons"). ("But it needed time her the host to be fully a decepticon so I decided on weaken her enough to the point where she could not fight back against the effects of the dark energon"). So that's why you broke her arms and legs?!

 ("HA yes I needed her to be paralyzed to the point where the dark energon could completely take control over her but that's not all"). ("We realized that if we did something like this to you it would have no effect other than killing you or making you weaker because you were born on cybertron so natural you would have been a bit more defensive when it came to the energon"). ("You have Primus to thank for that but blaze on the other hand was not as protected").

("AND do you want to know why she was never protected")? Y-yes I w-would I said feeling a bit uncomfortable. ("Do you ever wonder why she had no parents")? Y-yeah I did. ("THATS because her parents have meet  with Unicron"). W-WHAT HOW HE IS IN THE PLANETS CORE! I yelled. ("HA that's where you are wrong  her parents traveled across the world for many years while blazes mom was carrying blaze"). ("They then came in contact with a dark energon shard deep in a cave"). ("When the mom went to touch the dark energon infected it self in the mom caused her to go into early labor"). ("It then killed the mom and birth out blaze while also blowing up killing the dad"). ("Then blaze was carried to safety by unicron and then I think you know what happened next"). N-no I-it c-can't be I said while shaking. ("Yes she is technically the daughter of unicorn the bringer of chaos")! That's why she would not know about her parents she was to young to remember. ("If you are asking how I know this well because me and megatron had worked with each other a while ago before and after he put dark energon in his systems"). ("Megatron had flash back over this because of his close ties to unicron"). ("Now I think that answers you questions if you have another shot or for ever hold your peace").

I was stunned how was blaze the daughter of unicron but also part of the same destiny as me. My processor was overload with thoughts that could not process what I just heard. ("Ok I'm done talking you can go now"). I then ran to the door as it opened and looked at Optimus with tears welling up in my optics. ("Optimus then said, old friend-"). I then cut him off by jumping in his arms and crying loudly. O-o-o-Optimus there i-Is n-n-no w-way t-th-ats t-true. I said while my voice cracked a bit. ("Old friend I'm sorry he said as I cry louder and held on to him tighter"). I don't know how long we stayed like that but I felt so weak and tired that I just want to recharge. ("Old friend lets go back he said as we left and told arcee to ground bridge us back"). I walked past the relic but I felt a huge surge of pain shoot up into my spark causing me to fall on the floor. Then all of the relics started to glow and flow into me. I then vented hard but manage to say, o-Optimus I t-think it's time. As all I could here was silence as everting faded to white.

HE GUYS ITS FINSLLY TIME FOR DARK ENERGON FIGHTING YEAH! ANYWAY MAKE SURE TO STAY ON THIS BOOK AS THE FINALLY ANSWER WILL SHOCK YOU!