Part 27: Into our world

Scarlet POV 

After the white light is gone I start to feel better. ("Meagtron said, we must leave the element of surprise has been lost"). L-leave g-great now we gotta do this whole thing again. ("Even so I think I know exactly where there going and I believe you know to"). I then realized what he meant by "where there going" and smiled. I then get up on my peades as we go and find knockout and shockwave. ("Shockwave tell star scream to get back to the nemesis and open a ground bridge we're going to leave"). ("Shockwave said, yes lord megatron it will be done"). I then see a bunch of decepticons walk back through the ground bridge as one opens for us. We then step into it our ground bridge and leave the autobots for now anyway. 

Ratchet POV 

Bulkhead, Arcee and bumblebee all took there human charges back home thankfully no decepticons attacked them so it was a smooth travel. Optimus was helping me fix the ground bridge and make expand its abilities to cybertrion. Though I did have a small device that if used can make a one way travel from cycbertrion and back to earth. I was feeling much better due to finally ending the dark energon. (Old friend are you okay")? Yes I am Optimus just deep in thought. Well the ground bridge is pretty much done now all we have to do is wait for the others. I then go into my brethroom and lay down on my bed as take a little recharge before we good into are toughest battle yet. 

Later 

I then get up to see the other finally arrive. ("Bulkhead said, is the location set")? Yes bulkhead head I said as I walked over to the computer. Though we can't go looking like this. ("What do you mean")? Optimus then lends the rest of the team a relic and stops to give me one. I look at and pushed the relic away and said, Optimus I don't need that I shall not be using that for what I'm gonna do. ("Optimus said, understood old friend"). Optimus then walks off for a bit and sharpens the star saber. I then opened the ground bridge and look back to see Optimus holding the star saber. ("Autobots we have all sacrificed  much in this war"). ("We have lost and gained allies on our planet once ago"). ("Even though we were out numbered we still continued to fight on and never lose hope"). ("Some of us may not come back from this and if we fail I just want to say"). ("I am glad to be your leader throughout this war"). ("Arcee said, and we're glad to have you as our leader Optimus"). I then said, alright alright let's get going and I don't want anyone to do anything stupid while we're on cycbertrion. ('Optimus said, Autobots let role out, one shall stand and one shall fall"). We then transformers and went into the ground bridge, time to head back home.

~Meanwhile on the Nemsis~

Scarlet POV 

("Are we ready for our voyage back to our home world shockwave")? ("Shockwave said, yes lord megatron it is done"). ("Meagtron said, starscream what about the seekers")? ("Starscream said, we are ready and standing by"). ("Lord megatron then asked, scarlet isn't your first time being on cycbertrion")? Yes my lord I have never seen it. ("Don't worry we'll show you around before we engage the autobot bots"). ("My fateful decepticon on this day we find our selfs on the cuffs of destiny well no more shall we be enslaved by destiny"). ("We shall rise up and forge our own destiny with our own servos"). ("We have fought this war for long enough it's time we destroy the autobots where is all began"). ("One shall stand"). ("And one shall fall"). We then charge into the ground bridge as we get ready for the final battle. I swear to Primus that I will kill ratchet and all of his friends no one shall escape this day. Today is the day we take control, today is the day we break free form destiny, today is the day where the autobots DIE!

AYYYYYYYY YOU GUYS SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SHORT. LOL I kinda lost it with the end but I makes since cause I have to now work on the final chapter for this week and then school! (Ugh I hate that school starts next week but if all goes well we might finish this book next week). BUT WHO KNOWS RIGHT?! ANYWAY BYE!

8