Part 21: Blackout

Ratchet POV 

Nghhh~ w-where am I? ("You blackout ratchet"). W-who are you? ("I am you and you are me or more precisely the weaker me"). Ohhhh I know who you are, your the dark energon what do you want. ("Ha you fool I want your body and your mind"). Your not gonna get that and you know that. ("That's what you think fool, I will kill you and destroy you from the inside out until there is nothing left"). That's never gonna happen not on my watch. ("We'll see about that in a few days ratchet"). Yeah we will see about that copy. ("You think that I am really a copy well new flash I'm not I am everything you are but turned up side down"). I'll never let you win not while I'm still online. ("And I'll never let you see the light of day for the rest of time unless you give me what I want"). Your. Not. Getting. It. ("See you later ratchet don't go and get yourself killed now besides I'm the one that's gonna end you"). Your sick and I'm not losing to you or anyone else. 

Waking up~

("GUYS he is waking up come over here")! Nghhhhhh~ wh-what happened? I then opened my optics to see the kids. W-what are you guys doing here? ("Miko said, well you blackout and the bots rushed you over here cause your energon levels were seriously low"). ("Bulkhead said, we can as soon as we heard ratchet are you ok")? Y- yeah I'm f-fine bulkhead just really weak. ("Optimus said, old friend do you remember what happened before you blacked out")? Y-yes I was reading some kind of message on the ground and the next thing I know I blacked out. ("What did the message say cause we could not read it at all"). O-oh ok I said as I sat up with the help of bulkhead and bumblebee.

"THE TIME FOR THE FINAL BATTLE HAS ALMOST ARRIVED. DESTINY WILL FINALLY SHOW ITS FACE AS THE OMGEA KEYS ARE ALL FOUND. CYCBERTRON WILL LIVE ONCE AGAIN. THE ONES WHO BARE THE MARK OF THE SOUL MATE SHALL FACE GREAT DANGER AND THE DARKNESS SHALL RAISE ONCE AGAIN!

("Bulkhead said, ok what do we do now then")? I-I don't know ugh my helm is killing me. ("Arcee said, what do they mean by the final battle is coming")? Wait what about the omega keys did we ever find the location? ("No there has been no news about any of the omega keys"). But before I could say anything I heard the computer beep several times. ("Optimus said, old friend we have found the location of 2 of the omega keys"). ("Old friend you will stay here and rest while me and the others will retrieve the omega keys"). A-alright Optimus uhhhhh. ("Rafael watch ratchet until we come back"). Then the rest of the team left which left me with raf, miko and Jack. I then started to feel my tank grumble violently make me groan. Uhhhhh my tank hurts, luckily there was a bucket there so I just threw my head over inside the bucket and throw up a lot of energon. But it was not even my energon or the normal energon it was the dark energon.

There was barley any more normal  energon in my systems. ("Jack then said, ratchet are you ok")? No Jack my insides are being converted into dark energon as we speak and most of my functions I can't access. ("Well maybe go recharge it will help hopefully"). I then closed my optics and I immediately feel into recharge. 

Time skip

I woke up and felt way better than I did before. I then looked around and found myself on my bed. I-I don't remember being on this when I went to sleep I said as I got off. I opened my door and saw an never-foresee bot talking to Optimus. W-what's going on I said out loud as every bot turns to me. ("Optimus said, while finding the 2 relics we also found a bot named smokescreen who helped us getting the relics"). Oh ok well now we have even more bots in her I say sarcastically. ("Smokescreen said, nice to meet you doc bot I heard a lot about you"). Yeah yeah welcome to the team just don't bother me. I then walked past the two relics and saw someone in them. I then see the person clash the relics together then the person disappears. As if on instinct  I turned around and clashed the 2 relics together making a loud bashing sound sending vibrations around the whole base. ("Bulkhead said, w-whoa w-what's happening he then hold on to something while protecting the 3 humans"). Then Optimus came up to me and put his servo on my shoulder. ("Optimus then said, ratchet are you ok"). Then the vibrations stop as I look up into his optics and felt dizzy. I-I'm fine Optimus I don't know what just came over me. I then look at the relic and see that both relics combined into one. ("Arcee said, whoa ratchet what did you just do")? Arcee I think I just found the way we can restore Cybertron.

HEY GUYS HELLO HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL TODAY. I DON'T FEEL 💯 SO I MADE A SHORT CHAPTER TODAY ANYWAY NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE LONGER. ANYWAY BYE