Rough

Naruto being the tease he is. He wore some very tight shorts. All Gaara could do was just look at his thicccccccccc (thic with 10 c's) ass. When they were out in public Naruto bent over to tie his shoe the men were just starting.

Gaara slapped his ass. "Gaara what was that for!" Naruto yelled. "There was dust on you pants sorry baby~" Gaara said.

Deidara soon saw Naruto and dragged him away from gaara. "Naruto you know that there are nasty ass men looking at you" deidara scolded him. "I know nii-chan" Naruto said.

"Then why are you acting so oblivious" deidara asked. "Because Gaara has not once ,since last time, fucked me so hard to the point when I can barely even walk." Naruto pouts "your doing all this to be fucked." Deidara said. "Yes, you act like your not doing it too" Naruto snaps back.

"I doing it because I'm sexually frustrated" deidara snapped. "Okay and you act like Gaara doesn't work 24 fucking 7" Naruto mumbled. "Oh wow your also frustrated. Deidara said.

"Yes" Naruto said. "Shit well tell me how I can get Itachi to fuck me into the mattress" deidara said. "Okay hold on" Naruto said and walked over to deidara. "Gaara me and deidara are gonna hang out for a bit I love you" Naruto smiled. "Okay just be home before dark" Gaara said.

Naruto went back to deidara. "Okay let's go"

At Naruto's old treehouse.

"So to get fucked into a mattress, I mean what I did was strip on the pole in my basement" Naruto said. "Your a stripper!?" Deidara asked. "I used to be one before I met Gaara okay" Naruto mumbled.

"I cant strip on a pole next"
"Okay being a brat"
"Nope Itachi would just spank the attitude out of me"
"Oh tease him and then when we wants to fuck say you have something to do"
"Hell yeah thanks naruto"
"Welcome"

Then Naruto remembered. "Shit Deidara mom and dad wants us to come over" Naruto said. "Okay, but first I have a challenge" deidara smirked and pulled out two remote controlled vibrators. "We both wear one and give the remote to each other the first to be caught has to tell our parents" deidara smirked.

Naruto went into the other room and put on the vibrator. Deidara did the same. "Okay take it" Naruto said. Deidara and Naruto soon ran home.

Timeskip at the parents house.

Gaara knocked on the door. Minato opened it. "Hey come in" minato moved out of there way. Naruto and deidara both smirked at each other.

Randomly when one or the other was talking to someone they went from 1 to 3 and so on. Naruto nearly moaned in front of his dad and mom. Deidara nearly moaned in front of Nagato and karin.

Both Itachi and Gaara saw the remote and smirked at each other. Gaara turned the one he thought to be Naruto's to 7 and Itachi turned it to 9. Gaara seeing at deidara jump and look at Naruto. Itachi seeing Naruto jump and loo at deidara they realized they had the wrong one.

Naruto walked over to deidara. "Why did you turn it up higher" "I was just gonna ask you the same thing." They both growled at each other. "I didn't even have yours" they both said and then turned around. Itachi and Gaara were waving the remotes around.

"Okay everyone were gonna play never have I ever." Karin said.  They all sat in a circle. "Never have I even been caught in the middle of sex" Karin said. Naruto, deidara, Itachi, gaara, and Nagato took a shot of vodka. "Never have a ever simped for a emo" Naruto said. Karin and deidara took a shot.

After many rounds of never have I ever this question was shocking to all but 2 people.

"Never have I ever worn a vibrator out in public while it was on and someone had control over it." It was very specific but kurshina had to ask mind you they were drunk. Deidara and Naruto downed the last two cups left.

Everyone but Gaara and Itachi was shocked and went sober. "NARUTO DEIDARA YOU WHAT" Krushina yelled. "We have something to tell you then" Naruto said. "Me and deidara have vibrators in us and there AND  Gaara and itachi have control over them." Naruto said

LETS JUST SAY WHEN DEIDARA AND NARUTO WENT HOME THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO WAS FOR WEEKS

Keep scrolling

Almost there

Naruto down on his knees sucking Gaara's hard dick choking on it. Enjoying the taste of it. Soon making Gaara cum he swallowed it in one gulp. "Fuck babyboy" Gaara said as he moaned Naruto's name. Naruto slowly sliding Gaara's dick out his mouth. "Did I do well sir or wasn't good enough. Naruto asked cum dripping down his chin.

SOME ONE TELL ME HOW IM ABLE TO WRITE  A 816 WORD ONESHOTS BUT CAN'T EVEN WRITE A 5 PARAGRAPH ESSAY