Horny😫😫😫

THAT IS THE PROMPT

AS the sun hits Naruto's face he wakes up. Naruto looks over to see Gaara still sleeping. As Naruto just stared at Gaara's sleeping face his mind went to think very kinky things him and Gaara could do now let's take a lookie.

'You know you want Gaara to bend you over the bed and fuck you till you can even walk.'

'Okay Gaara using a shadow clone one me as he penetrates me is just sexy'

Then a scene played in Naruto mind

Gaara pins me down and slowly starts to tease me in all the right spots telling me how much I'm his little slut and how he would just use my body for pleasure. Then he starts to tie me and and puts a vibrator up my ass and watches how I squirm around begging and pleading for him to fuck me "yeah your just my little cockslut just wanting daddy's cock"

Naruto still thinking about the amount of things he wants Gaara to do to him he moans an soft yet lewd moan pulling him out of his thoughts.

He looks down to see a bulge in his underwear (he slept in his underwear because Gaara always has the heat on)

He lookes over at Gaara to see that he is still sleep.

Risking breaking rule number 2 he started to stroke his cock. "F-fuck" he moans quietly trying not to wake Gaara.

Naruto then started to finger himself to the thought of Gaara doing it for him.

The overwhelming pleasure Naruto his feeling, he moans out a really lewd and loud moan. Not thinking anything about it he continues to get off.

A few seconds later he feels two hands holding his wrist. Naruto opens his eyes to see Gaara looking at him while sitting up

"I don't remember giving you permission kitten" Gaara said husky in his ear as he just woke up.

"Ga-" Naruto soon was cut off
"You want it so bad get off to my thigh you fucking slut" Gaara said wrapping his hand around Naruto neck.

Naruto nodded "y-yes daddy"

Gaara sat at the edge of the bed and patted his thigh. "Come here slut" Gaara growled out.

Naruto crawls over to Gaara's latest and sits down on his thigh. "Go slut get off to my thigh" Gaara whispered.

Naruto slowly started to grind on Gaara's thigh hiding his face in Gaara's shirt.

"Aww that's cute how you hide your face when I'm awake but didn't care when I was sleep" Gaara said.

Gaara then gave Naruto a hard slap to his thicc with 5 c's ass. "Fuck nng" Naruto moaned out. "Faster slut and look at me" Gaara said. Naruto looked at Gaara now holding his sides and started to grind faster. "Daddy fuck nnnh feels g-good" Naruto said.

Gaara then soon started to bounce his leg. Gasps came out of Naruto's mouth as he felt Gaara's thigh Connect to his dick. "Daddy I'm nng~ gonna cum" Naruto moans and he grips at Gaara's shirt.

"Faster slut cum show me out shameless you are" Gaara said holding Naruto chin so he had to look at him.

Naruto started to grind faster moaning very lewd moans closing his eyes at he felt himself get closer to his climax.

"Open your eyes and look at me you cockslut" Gaara said and Naruto obeyed.

A few seconds later Naruto came panting hard as he looked at Gaara laying his head down on Gaara's chest. "Baby look at me" Gaara said in a sweet voice. Naruto looked up. "Do you want a nice hot bath?" Gaara asked. "Yes please" Naruto said. "Okay then after that cuddles as I do my work?" Gaara asked knowing he had work to do. "Mhm"

Gaara picked up Naruto want walked over to their shared bathroom placing him by the sink. "Not too hot though" Naruto mumbled. "Okay"

After the bath was filled Gaara put Naruto into the bath and went to grab Naruto some shorts and a t-shirt.

After a few minutes Naruto got out of the bath and went to go change after that he walked over to Gaara's study and sat in his lap cuddleing him and falling asleep.

"My cute little fox" Gaara said and kissed his forehead.

(This is what Naruto is wearing just the shorts are longer)

I LOVE ALL OF YALL AND IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST FEEL FREE TO DM ME OR JUST WRITE IT THERE ---------------->