Ice Baby~

The video has nothing to do with the oneshot I just found it funny

"Hey let's play truth or dare" Sakura said. "Sure" everyone agreed but Gaara as he went to bed. "Okay get in a circle" Hinata said. After everyone got in a circle Sakura asked to go first."okay Sasuke truth or dare" "Dare". Sakura smirks "I dare you to wear a skirt" Sasuke groans as he grabs the skirt and changed in the bathroom. When he came out everyone laughed. "Okay, Hinata truth or dare" Sasuke asked. "Dare" hinata said barely even can be heard. "I dare you to kiss your crush'' Hinata blushed. Naruto knew that Hinata liked him but he is gay but the only one that knows is Iurka, Gaara, and Kakashi. Hinata moves over to Naruto and kisses him. Naruto moves back. "I'm sorry Hinata but I only see you as a friend" Naruto mumbled. "Oh, well Naruto truth or dare" "truth" "what is your sexuality" Hinata asked. "Its obvious that he is straight" Sasuke said. "Well duckbutt hair I'm gay" Naruto replied. "Oh" everyone went quiet. "What" Naruto asked. "Let's play 20 questions'' Sakura yelled. "Okay" everyone agreed. Naruto went to the kitchen for watermelon. "Okay let's all ask Naruto questions" Sakura whispered. Everyone nodded. When Naruto came back he sat down and ate the watermelon. "Naruto are you single or taken" "taken" everyone looks at Sasuke as it was his turn. "Okay dobe are you dating someone that is here as in this whole house" Naruto nods. "Can you give us a description of who they are" Naruto took his last bite of watermelon. "Well he has red hair, he doesn't really talk a lot, and he has a symbol over his eye" Naruto blushes as he said that. "Is it Gaara?" Temari asked. "Yeah". Gaara walks out of Naruto's bedroom and sat behind Naruto and hugs him. "I'm cold'' Gaara mumbled laying his head on Naruto's shoulder. Naruto smiles and blushes. "Hey Gaara" Temari said. "Yeah'' Gaara looked at her. Temari whispers in Gaara's ear "you should put ice down his back" temari and Kankuro holds up 2 cups of ice. "Okay'' Gaara mumbled. He grabbed all four cups of ice and dump them down Naruto's shirt. Naruto squeals as the cold ice goes down his shirt. "WHAT DID YOU PUT DOWN MY SHIRT" Naruto took off his jacket and threw it at Gaara. "Ice baby" "GET IT OUT MY BACK IS FREEZING". Gaara pulls Naruto's shirt up and all the ice falls onto the floor. "I hate you" Naruto mumbled. "You didn't say that last night'' Kankuro and Temari fell back and started laughing as Naruto flushed red. "Fuck you" Naruto sat down as he took off his shirt and put on Gaara hoodie. "I already did" Gaara smirked. Naruto blushes as now everyone knows he is a bottom. "Damn, Naruto and I thought you were a top'' Temari said knowing that Naruto is a bottom. "Your lucky Gaara is right here or I would have strangled you" Naruto glared at Temari. Gaara giggled and Naruto died as he never heard Gaara giggle.

510 words if you have any requests don't hesitate to ask I will most likely do it