cockwarming

Boruto is 18 alone with mitsuki

Shinki is 19 being a year older than boruto

A knock on the Kazekage door was heard. "Come in" he said.

Naruto opened the door. "Gaara can I stay with you" Naruto asked. "Sure baby come sit on my lap". Gaara smiles.

Naruto walked over to Gaara's lap and sat down facing him as his legs were tucked at Gaara's sides.

"So why are you hear baby" Gaara asked. "I was lonely" Naruto mumbled.

Also horny but you don't have to know   Naruto thought.

Gaara wrapped an arm around Naruto's waist and continued to do his work.

About 30 minutes later Naruto was him his horny daydream. Naruto slowly started to grind on him subconsciously. "Fuck Naruto stop" Gaara groaned out.

Though Naruto couldn't hear him. He continued slowly getting faster with grinding.

Gaara trying not to groan and fuck Naruto.

SELF CONTROL GAARA YOUR THE KAZEKAGE he yelled at himself through his mind.

"G-gaa...ra" Naruto moans softly as he grips on his shirt. Gaara chuckled and stroked Naruto's thigh snapping him out of his daydream.

"Hey Gaara" Naruto said sheepishly. "Baby I'm hard because of you" Gaara said lowly.

"I'm sorry I was daydreaming" Naruto whines. "Well I do have something hin mind" Gaara said.

"Yes?" Naruto tilted his head.

"Sit in my dick and if you move a bit I'll spank you." Gaara said slowly moving his hand down Naruto's ass.

Naruto used his fingers nail to carve though his shorts and underwear. He made a circle big enough so that Gaara could fit his dick.

Scooting back so that he can pull down Gaara's pant and underwear he slowly starts to jack off Gaara.

"I said angh sit not jerk" Gaara moaned softly. "I know daddy but it was tempting" Naruto said.

"Now sit on my dick okay" Gaara said and Naruto obeyed.

Slowly bringing himself down on Gaara's hard on.

As soon as Naruto was able to take the whole 7 and a half inch dick up his ass  he moaned loudly into Gaara's chest. "Daddy you got thicker" Naruto said quietly.

Naruto tried to grind wanting pleasure. He earned as hard smack to the ass. "Angh" Naruto moaned  clinching Gaara's shirt.

"No moving I have a meeting in 45 minutes so get comfortable"

Naruto nodded.

Though in those 15 minutes of being told to get comfortable Naruto kept trying to grind on Gaara and earning about 29 smacks to the ass.

"Naruto I have smacked your ass 29 times in the span of 15 minutes if you don't stop I'll make you watch as I get off" Gaara threatened.

After about 20 minutes Naruto slowly fell asleep no longer horny bit really sensitive. Gaara did cover him up tho.

10 minutes later.

"Kazekaze-sama the reports are hear" he heard his Anbu say. "Let them in." He said.

"Hello kazekage- sama" she blushed she liked him.

"Please take a seat" Gaara said. She did so.

"Umm I don't mean to be rude kazekage-sama but who is he" the girl asked.