im not yours

Naruto's pov

I was hanging out with Temari and Kankuro as my crazy stalker of an ex showed up. "Sasuke leave me ALONE!" I yelled making Temari and Kankuro back up. I was already in a bad mood because of some bitch wanted to kiss Gaara.

"Naruto~ come on it will be like old times okay just come back to me~" Sasuke said. "I'll sangwoo your ass come closer" I said holding a bat that came out of my duffel bag. "Naru you won't~" he said stepping closer. I was ready to swing at his ankles and knees.

Then he stepped a little too close. I swung at his ankles so hard I think I heard a crack. "GUYS LETS RUN" I said knowing that Sasuke was gonna have a hard time getting up. We took off to Gaara's house.

Temari fell so then I put her on my back. "Aren't you gonna have a hard time running" Tem asked. "Gurl no I have stolen like 10 pounds of Gaara's stuff and still ran home" I said running faster.

Once we got there I unlocked the door and set Temari down. "Naru~ your back~" I heard Gaara say from behind me in my ear. I blushed hard. "Hey Gaara-koi how are you" I asked trying no to fall.

Gaara then turned me around and picked me up. "Good but why do y'all look like yall out of breath?" He asked. "I sangwooed someone and then we took off" I said wrapping my legs around his waist. "Sasuke?" He asked with KI(killer intent). "Yea but it's okay now" I said.

Gaara just sat down and I buried my head into his chest. Gaara kissed the top of my head.

"Let's play truth, dare, or drink" Temari said.

Third person

"Let's play truth, dare, or drink" Temari said. So then they all got into a triangle Because Naruto was sitting in Gaara's lap. "Naruto truth, dare, or drink" Temari asked. "Mmm dare" Naruto replied. "Wear your most skin showing outfit" Temari said. All Naruto did was jump up and walk into Gaara's room.

Five minutes later Naruto came out wearing a black and orange outfit.

(This but the second one ^^^^ that one)Gaara drooled at the sight in front of him

Gaara drooled at the sight in front of him. Naruto giggles and sat back down in Gaara's lap. "Kankuro truth, dare, or drink" Naruto asked. "Drink?" Kankuro asked as he has never played this game. "Ooooooh fun~~" Naruto and Temari said. "You have to drink 2 shots of vinegar I want to play it easy" Naruto said.

Kankuro grabbed a shot glass and downed 2 glasses of vinegar. "Disgusttang" Kankuro said. "Gaara truth, dare, or drink" "dare" "I dare you to whisper something dirty in Naruto's ear" Naruto was scared yet excited. Gaara leaned down a bit. "Once they leave I'm slamming you down on the floor and will fuck you till your crying out then I will fuck your throat till the point you can't talk at all and then in the morning I fuck you even harder as you jolt from my every touch" Gaara said growling out the words.

All Naruto could do was look down at his lap. Naruto knew he would do it but he wouldn't. "Okay daddy" Naruto said quietly. Kankuro and Temari started dying from laughter. "Omg I didn't think Naruto would ever be that quiet saying something. "S-SHUT UP ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT OKAY YOU BAKAS" Gaara slid a hand down Naruto waist. "Shit" naruto thought.