Welcome home

Minato and Krushina are alive in this just so yall know

Enjoy this fluff smut and crack ass shit

My little baked beans

Naruto sings to himself as he waits for his husband to come back from a mission. Naruto looks outside to check on his children Aki and Ittesu. Naruto smiles.

Aki and Ittesu smiles as they focus on their charka. Gaara walks in from the back and see Aki and Ittesu. "Hey" Gaara said. "Otosan!" They yelled. "Shh I wanna surprise kasan" "okay" They ran inside to wash up for dinner.

Gaara shushined(How do you fucking spell it) behind Naruto. Naruto hums as he waits for Gaara to walk through the front door.

Gaara walks up to Naruto quietly and puts his hands on Naruto's hips. "EEP!" Naruto yelled as he grabbed the knife off the counter and turned around ready to kill a bitch. Gaara backs up. "Hey pup" Naruto sighs. "Gaara next time you do that I'm going for your throat"

Gaara smiles and kisses Naruto's cheek. Naruto continued to cook again. "Aww you missed me so much you put on my hoodie" Gaara coos. Naruto smiles. "I did I miss being all wrapped up in your scent you were gone all week" Naruto whines at those last 5 words. Gaara chuckled.

Aki and Ittesu came downstairs and ran to the table. "I WIN AKI IN YOUR FUCKING FACE" Ittesu yelled. Naruto grabbed his flip flop. "Ittesu what did I say about cursing in my household" Naruto said in too calm.

Ittesu gulped. "Not to at your sibling" "and what did you do" "cursed at my sibling" right when Ittesu said that he was hit in the face with the flip flop. "Now get your ass up and apologize" Ittesu got up and bowed. "Aki I'm sorry for cursing at you" "itt its okay" Naruto smiled.

They all sat at the table well like everyone besides Naruto sat in a chair. Gaara smiles at Naruto and kisses his cheek slowly going to his lips. Naruto happily kissed Gaara back. The Twins gagged. "Go to your room that is what you have it for" Gaara pulls away as he watches Naruto pout.

"Kids you'll do it to someday" Gaara said as he pets Naruto.  Naruto got up and put his dish in the sink. The twins and Gaara continued to eat as Naruto took a shower.

After Gaara and the twins finished their food

Gaara got up and walks into his room and lays down. Naruto got out of the bathroom wearing another one of Gaara's hoodies and his underwear.(the hoodies git down past Naruto's thighs) Gaara smirked. "Damn pup you must wanna be fucked." All Naruto did was lay on Gaara.

With the twins

"What should we do" the twins ask at the same time. They both look at each other. "Should we go to our boyfriend's/girlfriend's house" the twins ask at the same time. "Let's ask kasan" Aki said. "Okay" Ittuse ran out if the room and knocked on their parents door.

inside the room before Ittesu knocked
(Aki is a girl and Ittesu is a boy)

Naruto pov

I was straddling Gaara's lap at I kissed all around his face besides his lips. "Naruto just kiss me" Gaara said with playfull anger. I kissed Gaara as we kissed it started to get heated.

After a few minutes Gaara's tounge came into play. I allowed him in as his tongue ran over my bottom lip. Me being the horny submissive I am I started to grind slowly.

Gaara then pulled away attacking my neck. I moan quietly as he nibbled at my sweet spot. I put my hands into his shirt and started to feel every one of his abs. Gaara slid his hand down to my thigh and rubbed close to my dick. I moan loudly as he continued to tease me.