poem

"Okay so were gonna make poems your gonna have an hour to make it and after lunch you will recite them" Iurka said.

Naruto got to work at soon as the paper was handed to him. Everyone scoffed at Naruto.

"He is the dead-last his is only gonna be about ramen or something" someone said.

Naruto continued to work. The things people said to him hurts but he doesn't show it. He has a mask that no one can see though. All he did was sigh.

Everyone had finished but Naruto kept working while he humming to one of his favorite songs 'die in a fire'.

"The dead-last is still working haha" Sasuke said.

'I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE' Naruto thought. But kept working.

"Okay it's time for lunch" iurka said.

Everyone got up and walked to the lunch room. Naruto just continued to work and Iurka left after saying not to take too long.

Naruto just skipped lunch like he has done for the past month. "Why did I have to be kurama's holder?" Naruto sighs. 'Hey kit how are you' no response. 'Kit did I do something'  again no response. 'KIT' Kurama was worried sick. Naruto was being beaten. 'Sorry I worried you kur I had my daily beating' Naruto said as he was being healed.

After lunch

"Who wants to go first?" Iurka asked. nobody said anything but Sakura. "Naruto wants to go first he told me himself." Everyone looked at Naruto.  He just stood up and walked to the front.

"Depression. What is it. Depression isn't a trait it's a feeling. A feeling of empty-ness. So why is it there. Nobody knows. But there is someone that does. But who is it. It's me Naruto Uzumaki. Why tho. I don't know. It comes and goes just like my Anxiety. I feel so alone in a dark empty room. But there is a light. A tiny light but it's still a light. I can feel the warmth of the light but it's cold. Why is it cold. It's like I can feel the light shining on me but I'm under water. I'm in a box. I can't handle this pressure. I'm stressed, I'm depressed, I wanna die, but I can't. I'm fucked up. Am I really worth all this air. Attempt after attempt it would work. I'm stuck in a world that doesn't want me. So why, why can't I just leave. I'm empty, I don't feel alive so why can't I leave. My Axniety is high but my medicination is low-naruto.U "

Naruto was crying not because of the poem because of the stares, the things that they said. And he looked up to see those stares. "DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! IM HUMAN TOO! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT! IM HUMAN JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU! YET YOU ALL TREAT ME AS IF IM A DISEASE! STOP IT, STOP IT ALL, THOSE LOOKS, THOSE THREATS, EVERYTHING!" Naruto fell back and hit the floor having a panic attack. Shaking hard and fast.

(Skip to 3:50 if you want or you can watch the whole thing but 3:50 is what Naruto is doing but he is on the ground in a corner)

"Naruto calm down" Iurka put his hand on Naruto's shoulder. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Naruto swatted his hand away as kurama calmed him down in a head. Naruto soon was better and sat down with his fox hood up

THE END