movie

The video at the top is for all you yaoi lovers the ship its Itadei-Itachi x Deidara

Mitsuki and Boruto are 16 and Gaara and Naruto are 38 and 37 

"Hey dad" boruto said smiling at his dad Naruto. "H-hey boruto" Naruto said trying to suppress the whimpers from what happened yesterday. "You okay you never STUDDER unless papa had done something or are you hiding something." Boruto said. "Yeah i-im okay" Naruto said. "Okay well its movie night and papa said to come down or he'll force you." Bourto said as he walked away. 'FUCK YOU GARRA MY ASS HURTS AND I CAN'T FUCKING WALK WITHOUT LIMPING YOU ASS' Naruto thought as he slammed his head down on his desk. 

With Gaara

"Hey boruto, is he coming yet or do I have to force him?" He asked. "Idk I walked away but then heard a loud ass thud" boruto said and sat by mitsuki. "I'll be right back find a movie" Gaara said as he walked to Naruto's study.

With Naruto  his pov

I whimpered as I moved a bit. 'It hurts so bad' I whimpered louder. "Hey Kitsune" i heard. "What is it Garra?" I said with my head on my arms. "Boruto said he heard a loud ass thud was that you?" He asked. "Oh no it wasn't me. It's not like my ass isn't in a pain because someone decided to spank me 38 times then proceed to fuck me with no mercy while I was still getting spanked because I did say the name daddy!" I said sarcastically.  "Baby I'm sorry" Gaara said. "I don't forgive you I can barely walk" I whined. Gaara walked over to me. "Baby, I'm truly sorry I didn't mean for this to happen" Gaara said as he kissed my forehead. "Fine I forgive you" Gaara smiled.

I sat up as good as I could and did grabby hands. Gaara chuckled and picked me up. "Awww your so cute" Gaara said as he put one hand on my ass for support. "Please don't go that hard when its not a weekend." I mumbled into his shoulder. "I won't." Gaara said and walked downstairs.

With the others

"Snakie can I sit in your lap your warm." Boruto asked. "Sure" mitsuki said. Bourto got in his lap and cuddled into his chest smiling and kissed his cheek.

After the movie boruto and Gaara are up.

"Papa" boruto said. "Hm" he replied. "Next time tell dad to try harder to suppress his whimpers when talking" boruto said. "Boruto!" Gaara said. "What you act like in innocent I'm a goddamn bottom for fucks sake" boruto said waking up mitsuki. "Baby quite down" mitsuki whispered into his ear and nipped at it. All boruto could do was nod. "Thank you" mitsuki said and went back to sleep. "Well it seems like the ruto's are bottoms" Gaara said. Naruto shifted and whimpers loudly. "And it seems like the top need to go easier on the bottom" boruto said. Gaara growls at boruto playfully.

In the morning.

"Dad" boruto said slightly out of breath. "Yes?" Naruto said as he ate Gaara pocky. "We need to run and like fast" Boruto said catching his breath. "Why?" He asked. "Because papa and Mitsuki found out that we ate their food." Boruto said. Naruto jumped off the couch and ran grabbing boruto's hand. "NARUTO/BORUTO GET BACK HERE!!" their angry tops said. "Shit" they both said and ran faster.

Legend has it that Naruto and boruto where never to be seen again