Im more than my body

⚠️This is about sexual harassment if this have ever happened to you I'm sorry this is also have some homophobia I'm sorry for everything in this it hurts me ⚠️ also in this Orochimaru is Naruto's age and good

"Hey Naruto come here" Kiba said. "Sure" Naruto ran over to kiba. "Why are we in a restroom?" Naruto asked. Kiba pushed Naruto into the stall and locked it. "K-kiba w-what are you doing" Naruto asked scared. Kiba didn't say anything just started to kiss on his neck. "Kiba stop!" Naruto said pushing him. Kiba pinned him the wall. "Come on Naruto~ it's gonna be fine" Kiba said in his ear.

"Kiba stop this please" Naruto said crying.  Kiba didn't stop he took off his pants and Naruto's. Naruto tried to scream help but kiba covered his mouth. Kiba bent Naruto over as he thrusted in.

Naruto sobbed as he tried to get out of kiba's grasp. He bit down on Kiba's hand. "You slut take me I know you want it I see the way you look at all of the boys gay fag" Kiba said as he grabbed Naruto by his throat.

After kiba was finished Naruto cried and got dressed. He still have to go to class. In class he sat by Sasuke. Naruto tried to pay attention to Iurka but the thought of kiba covered his mind as he tried not to cry.

Then he felt something on his thigh. He looked down and moved away. Sasuke grabbed Naruto and pulled him back as he continued what he did. Naruto put his head down and cried silently. Sasuke smirked.

"I know you like this Naruto trying to control your moans fucking slut nasty fag" Sasuke said in his ear and looked at kiba and smirked. Naruto continued to cry. "Please stop it" Naruto cried.

After school was over he say shikamaru. "Hey shika how are you" Naruto said with a fake smile. "I'm doing good Naruto hey um I like you do you want to go out" shikamaru said. Naruto blushes. "Sure bye shika" Naruto said and walked home. "I should tell shika what happened at some point right but first mom and dad"

Naruto ran home and unlocked the door. "I'm home" Naruto yells. "Naruto were in the kitchen." Krushina said. He walked to the kitchen. "How was school" kurshina asked Naruto sighed "It was okay but I good" Minato turned around along with Krushina. "Tell us the good news" Minato said. "Well my crush shikamaru nara asked me out." He smiled. "That's great sweetie. Kurshina said. Me and Minato are going out tonight so you can invite your friends over okay." Krushina said. Naruto nods and gets up. "Also kakashi is gonna be late getting here he had to help Iurka with grading" Minato said. "KAKABAKA-NII IS ALWAYS LATE NO MATTER WHAT" Naruto yelled as he went to his room.

Naruto went to his group chat

Blondieboi:hey guys do you want to come over tonight

blondieboi'sniisan:SURE UN

Myhairisblood:Sure

Ssssnakeie:sure what time

Blondieboi: around 7:30 also shika asked me out I said yes dei-chan

Blondieboi'sniisan:GOOD UN I WOULD HAVE BEAT YOU ASS IF YOU DIDN'T UN

Myhairisblood:great so Deidei did you ask out Itachi or are you a pussy ass bitch

Blondieboi'sniisan:he asked me out awhile ago I said yes but I soon found out it was just a joke

Ssssnakeie:imma beat his ass

Myhairisblood changed Ssssnakeie's name to overprotective-mom

Overprotective-mom:how am I overprotective

Myhairisblood: you just are like if Naruto were to fall and bleed you would be there in the matter of seconds

Overprotective-mom:true

Blondieboi:bye guys cta later

Naruto got up to greet kakashi. "KAKABAKA WHERE ARE YOU" Naruto yelled from the top of the stairs. Kakashi just walked to the end of the stairs. Naruto jumped from the top step into kakashi's arms. "NII-SAN HOW ARE YOU" Naruto asked softly yet loud. "I'm good otouo so your having friends over?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, imma have my friends and then shikamaru my boyfriend" Naruto said.

Timeskip

Everyone laughed as Naruto copied Shikamaru as he talked. "Man what a drag" Shikamaru said and Naruto mouthed. "Your a troublesome snake you know that" Shikamaru said as he git up. "Kukukuku, I know" Orochimaru said. "So A-coochie-maru, how is Kabuto" Naruto asked. "MY NAME IS O-RO-CHI-MARU NOT ACOOCHIEMARU YOU STUPID KITSUNE" Orochimaru yelled as he jumped across the table. "AHHHHHH THE COOCHIE INFESTED SNAKE IS AFTER MEEEEEE" Naruto yelled as he ran around.

"NARUTO GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" Orochimaru yelled. "NO YOU BOTTOM BITCH I WON'T" Naruto yelled. "YOUR A BOTTOM JUST LIKE ME AND DEI" orochimaru yelled back.

Naruto ran to shikamaru and got picked up. "Shika~ the pale ass snake is being a meanie" Naruto whines into his jacket. "Shh it's okay I have you now" shikamaru said.

Timeskip 4 days later

"MOM WHERE IS MY HOODIE" Naruto asked. "IT SHOULD BE HANGING BY THE DOOR" Krushina replied. "OKAY FOUND IT BYE SEE YOU LATER" Naruto said as he put on his backpack and shoes and rushed out the house to go to the nara household.

When he got there he knocked a few times. Shikamaru opened the door. "Hey Naruto my parents aren't gonna be home till tomorrow so you won't be able to see them" shikamaru said. "Its okay so can we cuddle please" "sure" shikamaru picked up Naruto and walked to his room.

Naruto put on shikamaru's hoodie that went down to his thighs. "Aww your so sexy in that" shikamaru said.

A few hours go by and it's now midnight and shikamaru decided to touch Naruto. "Shika what are you doing" "Naruto just trust me okay" Naruto whimpers but nods scared. Shikamaru kept on touching him to the point where he raped Naruto. Shikamaru fell asleep after cleaning up. Naruto just cried silently into a pillow as he was being cuddled by shikamaru.

At 8 AM Naruto woke up and walked around as he tried not to feel pain. He grabbed all of his stuff and left after leaving a note.

Shikamaru woke up at 10 and read the note.

Dear shika,
Sorry I left before I could met your parents but what you did yesterday I just can't so we need to break up it was nice being with your for 4 months but I just wasn't ready for that and you forced it uponed me sorry

Naruto

Shikamaru was angry. "So he left me because I 'forced' sex i didn't do shit that fag knows he liked it"

Naruto went to school the next day. He went to the bathroom but he tried to leave as soon as he entered but Shikamaru wouldn't. "Please let me leave" Naruto begged. "No Because your just a nasty fag that wants dick so your gonna let each and everyone of us do something to you or were gonna expose you nasty slut." Shikamaru said.

Naruto didn't let them but they were a lot stronger against him. In the end he had been forced to a lot of things he hated but he just sat there in the stall for the whole day crying his heart out.

When he got back home he heard talking. "I'm home" Naruto said. "Naruto come here" Krushina said. And Naruto did. "Yes?" He asked. "Why didn't you go to your class I didn't raise you like that" Krushina asked angrily yet worried he never skipped class. Naruto started to cry and ran to his room.  "Naruto!" Krushina said and ran after him. "Naruto what happens please tell me" Naruto wanted to but he felt so dirty but he needed to tell someone and let his mother in.

"Mom please don't get mad" Naruto said. She nodded. " i was raped 3 times I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner but i felt so dirty and-" Krushina hugged him. "I'm sorry that happened to you but who did it" Naruto looked down and sighed. "Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and neji it was all Because  I was gay Shikamaru raped me the day I went to sleepover and then today all four of them did it" Naruto said quietly.

The end I am also really sorry about this. And I'm sorry if it triggers anyone