omega Gaara

Requested by _inkdrop_

I walked over to Naruto my alpha and sat on his lap. Naruto looked down at me and I smiled slightly cuddling him. "What's wrong panda-chan" he asked. "Pre-heat" I said and he rubbed my back. I slowly started to purr at the feeling.

Sometimes I love my pre-heat because of it I'm very clingy and other times I'm angry at the world.

Naruto sat up as I stayed in a bridal style. "I need to shower panda-chan" he said  "nooooooo" I whined.  Naruto continued to walk to the bathroom.

He sat me down on the sink and started to undress. "Do you want to join me?" He asked and I nodded my head taking off my clothes.

"Naruto pick me up please" I begged. Naruto than picked me up and got in the shower.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and breath in his scent.

"Naruto I love you" I said "I love you too" he said back. After a few minutes Naruto started to wash my body I slowly started to purr at the feeling. 

A small wave of pre-heat hit me. "Naruto how long is it till my heat" I asked.  Naruto has always kept track about his Rut and my heat.

"Tomorrow Panda-chan" he said 

The next day

3 person pov

As Gaara woke up he felt his slick run down his thigh. He looked over to his side to see and empty bed where Naruto lays.

"Naruto........" Gaara said quietly. Gaara got out if the bed a rush of slick ran down Gaara's other thigh. "Naruto" he called out while releasing his pheromones.

Naruto walked into the room sniffing the air. Naruto looked at the omega standing in front of him.

Naruto released his own pheromones. Gaara walked over to Naruto and hugged him. "You...smell.. sweet but also like the outside." Gaara said

"Gaara I got you food" Naruto said holding the bag.  Gaara head popped up "FOOD GIMMIE GIMMIE" Gaara tried to  reach for the food but Naruto had it to high up for Gaara. "Say please" Naruto said

"Pwease🥺" Gaara said. Naruto gave him the food and he ate it sitting in Gaara's lap.

"Naruto I have a question" gaara said. "Yeah"
"How come you haven't pounced on me yet?"
"Oh well I want to have your consent first"
"Well you have my consent now please toUch me"

Naruto started to massage Gaara's inner thigh gently grazing over his cock. Gaara mewed at the feeling. "More please" he whispered out.

A giant wave of heat rushed over Gaara and he started to produce more slick. "Naruto take off my shorts there soaked." Naruto did just that.

Naruto than flipped Gaara around and placed Gaara's thighs on his shoulders.

"N-naruto what are you d-doing" Gaara was shocked about this it has never happened before. "So your heat triggered my rut but not fully" Naruto said.

"I don't like this position I can see myself in the mirror" Gaara whined. "You'll love it in a few minutes" Naruto said. "Wha- angh" Gaara was cut off my himself moaning. Naruto had put his tongue in Gaara's asshole.

"Anggh" Gaara couldn't stop moaning. "MORE" he gripped at Naruto's pants leg. Naruto lifted his head up and turned Gaara around.

"Put it in" Gaara whined. "Ride it, I wanna feel you ride it" Naruto said in his ear.    Gaara than sat on Naruto's dick and started to bounce and grind.

"Naruto Fuck so good" Gaara moaned out. Naruto thrusted up to meet with Gaara's bouncing(?). "Aghn nggh Daddy" Gaara moaned out.

After an hour bcuz Naruto was being a tease

Gaara was looking at himself in the mirror as he was being thrusted into by Naruto.

"Cum I wanna cum please" Gaara moaned out. Naruto kept his thumb over the tip. "No my little cockslut you take my fucking cum and be patient" Naruto growled in his ear.

Gaara's dick began to twitch. "Please daddy I need to cum it hurts" Gaara said.  After a few more thrusts Gaara was finally allowed to cum. Gaara felt his body got limp.

"That was amazing Naruto" Gaara said. Naruto pulled out and started to clean off the cum, slick and sweat off of Gaara.

"I love you baby" Naruto said "I wuv you too" Gaara mumbled.