Obedient

So it just me making boruto and Naruto obedient bottoms.
(Ships:Kawaki x shinki, mitsuboru and gaanaru)

Naruto lost in thought started to think about when Gaara had told him 'Once they leave I'm slamming you down on the floor and will fuck you till your crying out then I will fuck your throat till the point you can't talk at all and then in the morning I fuck you even harder as you jolt from my every touch' when they were teens.

"Gaara do you remember saying and I quote 'Once they leave I'm slamming you down on the floor and will fuck you till your crying out then I will fuck your throat till the point you can't talk at all and then in the morning I fuck you even harder as you jolt from my every touch' as a teen?" Naruto asked.

"Yes why Naruto" Gaara asked. "Well would you have done it" Naruto asked. Naruto looked down only to feel a hand on his semi-hard dick. "Naruto look at me" Gaara said. Naruto looked up. "Sit in my lap" Gaara said.

Naruto obeyed the order. "Are you horny" Gaara asked. Naruto nodded and put Gaara hand on his clothed dick.

"I'll jerk you off but try not to moan I don't need to let others here my slut" Gaara said.

"Yes please" Naruto moaned out desperate.

Gaara slid his hand in Naruto's short and started to jerk him off. "G-gaara feels good more please" Naruto stuttered out. Gaara started to go a little faster. All of Naruto quite moans in Gaara's ear turning him on. Naruto slowly started to grind on Gaara. 

Naruto soon came because of sensitivy.

Now let's look at mitsuboru  there with their friends

"Mitsuki I'm bored" boruto said. "Lay down" mitsuki said. " cuddles" boruto said. "Yeah come here" Mitsuki said. Boruto sat in his lap and cuddled him. 

"Hey guys we should play would you rather" Inojin said. "Okay boruto would you rather have mitsuki as a boyfriend or Inojin" chichi asked.

"Mitsuki no hesitation but me and inojin could work if it wasn't for his goddamn mouth" boruto said. "No cursing" mitsuki said.

"Sadara would you rather come home to see Sasuke crossdressing or to see him getting possessed" boruto asked.

"Crossdressing, Papa may not know it but he is a gay emo fucking twink. LIKE WHO WEARS TWO GODDAMN BELTS AND HAVE ONE SLANTED AND STANDS WICH A HAND ON YOUR GODDAMN HIP" Sadara said. 

Sasuke going to open the front door sneezed. (Gay ass twink and a fucking bottom bitch)

"Damn gaslighting your father shame on you smh" Inojin said. "

"Okay chocho would you rather be asked the most weirdest question or be forced to break a bone" Sadara said.

"The question" chocho replied

Now to shinki x kawaki

"Hey kawa come here" shinki said. "Yeah what's up" Kawaki asked. "Okay so the red and black stripes or the black and dark blue stripes" Shinki asked. "Black and dark blue you look cute like that"

Please don't question this also can yall (if you read it) give me more bl recommendations like I just finished Penthouse xxx