peeping tom

Gaara was going out for a day as he had a meeting. He decided that he was gonna place his sand eye all around the house. Gaara soon got out of bed and but on a black suit and a white tie.

He knew Naruto sleeps for a while so he had time to put all the sand eyes in places where Naruto wouldn't ever see.

He had gotten breakfast ready and put it in the oven to keep the food warm and left for work. Gaara hopped into his sand and floats to the kazekage tower.

With Naruto after he woke up.

Naruto sat up in bed. "Ugh I didn't have my kiss" Naruto complains. He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. After he was done with his teeth he got into the shower.

Naruto took about an 30-45 minute shower. He had put on a black shirt and a pair of navy blue shorts.  He walked into the kitchen and eat the food that was in the oven.

Hours went by for Naruto he was bored out of his mind. "STUPID BOREDOM" Naruto yelled out. "Hey Alexa" Naruto said. "Yes" he heard. "Play shout out to my ex by little mix" "playing shout out to my ex by little mix."

Naruto had started to clean. "This is an shout out to my ex heard he in love with some other chick" he sung as he sweeps the floor.  "Forget that boy I'm over it I hoping she getting better sex ain't faking it like I did" he continued to sing.

After he was done sweep he started to dance. Naruto moving to the beat of the song.  He felt the emotion from the song as that happened with his first lover named Kiba.

He and Kiba loved each other but he could tell that kiba saw him as another person. That person was hinata.

After Naruto got done dancing he looked at his phone he had 5 new text messages.

lil twinkie🖤🍆💦

we have a team get together in 2 days

Fr I get to see sai's sexy ass😫
Read at 11:45am

Lazy smartass🤓🦌

Naruto mom wants you to come over for lunch at some point she still sees you as her son

Kk

One punch bestie❤

Naruto can you provide a little bit of money so I can get an outfit

No❤

Sand daddy😜🥵😫

Naruto did you eat yet
Sent at 11:56am

Naruto are you still sleeping if you are please make sure to eat also I won't be till 11pm

I have ate and okay❤

(Guess the names of the characters also Naruto 'simping' is just him being weird)

He soon started to text neji

Patty cake✋🏼🎂

Naruto tell me why KIBA is so CLINGY  when I'm around hinata like my gayass is dating Shikadaddymaru.

Gurl its because your gay he probably think you might like him same thing happened to me

Well his musty ass can take his ass on somewhere like I don't wont you dog breath

Sometimes I don't even know why we even started dating

Well daddymaru has been ignoring me because I decided to give him head when he was on a call with Temari because that bitch wanted him back and he moaned out my name

Trouble in paradise because if I did that to Gaara he most DEFINITELY would have fucked me till I saw stars and jesus

You lucky bitch

I know im lucky🥵😜

Fuck you

When and where?🤔🤨

In the bathroom at a club😜
SHIKAHH HEE JWJS HSHEHSHRHEJUSHEHEH
Imma kill you Naruto-shikamaru

Dont be mad that neji likes my dick more than yours🙄

NARUTO STAOP HE GONNA FUCKING ABLREATE MY ASSHSHSH

BYE NEJIBOO

After a while of doing random things Naruto found his hot pics of Gaara shirtless or in the nude.

Now having a hard dick he ran to their room.  He opened the drawer and got out his vibrating dildo that was 6.5 inches.

Striping himself out of his clothes he started to finger himself to lossen up. After he was done loosening up he started to fuck himself on the dildo.

Gaara decided to look through one of the sand eyes and saw Naruto. He blushed hard. He continued to look at Naruto masterbate just wishing he could hear the sounds coming out of his mouth.

And done because we all know Naruto got fuck in the end also it was very kinky they were switching positions