New friends p1

Haikyuu Au and a little bit of Assassination classroom
Naruto is 4'0.25
Gaara is 6'3.1

"Hey Dad-I mean Daichi we have new students coming tommorw" Hinata smiles. "Did you just call me dad?" Daichi tilted his head. "Daichi sweetie they call us dadchi and sugamama" Suga said randomly pops up. "Oh, and about the new students how do you know about them coming" Daichi questioned. "On because I have to show them around" "okay"

The next day

Naruto pushes Gaara off the bed. "What was that for" "you wouldn't get up your lost" Naruto says softly. "meanie, get dressed" Gaara got off the floor and got dressed. Naruto walked to the kitchen and got some water as he was already dressed. "Hey Naruto, should we leave now". Naruto nods.

At Kursuno

Naruto hides behind Gaara as he held onto his sleeve. "Naruto clam down okay". Naruto purrs in response. Hinata was at the door waiting for them. Gaara walks over to Hinata. "Hi, are you Hinata shoyo a black haired person with A blonde streak in his hair said to look for a short ginger" Gaara looks down. "Yeah, hey where is the second person" Hinata looks around. Gaara moved over and Naruto squeaked. Naruto waves. "So I'm hinata shoyo what are your names" Hinata smiles. "Gaara Kazekage" "Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto mumbled "he says Naruto Uzumaki" Hinata nods.

After the tour brought to you by Nagisa's thickness

"Hey Gaara why is Naruto so quiet" Hinata looked up. "Oh, he is shy and very quiet because of what happened in his past" Gaara walks off.

Naruto bumped into someone as he was looking down. "Hey watch were your going" the person said. "S-sorry" Naruto flinched. Naruto got up and moved out of his way. Naruto looked up to see a gym so he walked in. Suga looked up and walked over to Naruto. "Hi, I'm suga you are" suga looked down. "I'm Naruto, I had got lost and I can't find Gaara" Naruto said. Suga turned around took a deep breath. "GUYS BE QUIET FOR A MINUTE PLEASE IM TRYING TO TALK TO SOMEONE" Suga yelled. Naruto jumped as suga turned around. "What was it that you said" suga said in a soft motherly voice. "I'm Naruto, I got lost and cant find Gaara" Suga turned around. "Have any of yall see someone named Gaara" Suga asked. "Oh he is on 1-C" Naruto bows and runs to that class.

At the class

"Gaara!" Naruto said. "Come here Naruto where were you at" Gaara opens his arms. Naruto runs and hugs him "I got lost" Naruto mumbled. Gaara strokes Naruto's hair. "Shh its okay Kit" "Gaara what if I said I wanna try volleyball" "then I'll join with you" Naruto nods.

After school

Naruto walks to the gym and looks inside to see suga and a blonde with glasses. Gaara walks in and talks Naruto with him. "Eep" Suga looks over at the door. "Hi Naruto and um-" "Gaara" "okay gaara" Suga said. "Suga-San is it okay if me and Gaara watch y'all practice" "sure also we have a team coming over for a practice match" Naruto nods.

After everyone came

"Okay guys can yall please introduce yourself to Gaara and Naruto" Suga asked. "Hi I'm Daichi, the captain", "I'm Suga as you know, I'm the vice-captain and substitute Setter" "I'm Asahi, the ace" "I'm noya, the libro" "I'm Tanaka, a wing spiker" "I'm hinata, a middle blocker and spiker" "I'm Kageyama, I'm the setter" I'm Yamaguchi, the pinch server" I'm Tsukishima, a middle blocker"

After practice

"Hey suga" Naruto tapped his shoulder. "Can me and gaara join the team" "sure I'll ask Daichi do you know how to play" "yeah, Koro sensei actually helped me and gaara" "who?" Naruto showed a picture of him

 "Can me and gaara join the team" "sure I'll ask Daichi do you know how to play" "yeah, Koro sensei actually helped me and gaara" "who?" Naruto showed a picture of him

"That is koro sensei" "he doesn't look or seem human" "oh he isn't" "oh okay" Naruto smiled and ran to catch up with Gaara. "Gaara do you think that koro sensei would of blown up the earth if we didn't even kill him" "no not really he seemed so attached to us" "yeah" Gaara and Naruto walks home. "Naruto, Gaara" Itona said. "Itona?" "the one and only" "hi" Gaara said. "So me, Nagisa, and Karma are going back to out old class wanna come with us" "sure"

At the class 3-E

Naruto sighs "the memories we had here" "yeah" Nagisa said. "I miss you big brother" Itona said. "Hey Naruto do you still have long nails" "yeah but I cut them a bit before I went to Kursuno" "okay" Naruto walks up to a wall of the small school and Carved
R.I.P KURO-SENSEI and smiled.

Gaara smiles. "Omg Nagisa take a picture this is a once in a life time" karma said. Naruto then hugged Gaara as he heard something. "Something or someone is here" then a yellow tenticle came rushing over. Naruto took out his knife and gun ,locked and loaded,. Everyone gasped. Naruto growls as he hands Karma the gun and grabs 2 more knifes. The weird thing came out of the bushes and Naruto threw the knife at their head. It was caught by a cloth.(since it was there he had 2 different types of knives and the hang gun he used to kill koro) "My, my, Naruto your aim has gotten better and so has your hearing. "Koro sensei?" "hi Itona, Gaara, Nagisa and Karma" Naruto smiled. "We thought you were dead" "no I can duplicate myself so then I hid as you killed that one. I have also known that yall would come every 2 weeks why" "we missed you" Naruto said. Gaara nods. "Aww my students care about me" "no we don't" Naruto started to eat as he randomly pulls out food. Koro sensei grabs the food and eats. "Hey koro sensei that's mine" Naruto said. "Not anymore!" Koro said as he ate a chip. Itona ran and hugs koro "big brother I missed you so much" Itona says softly. "Me too" koro said as he hugs back. Gaara looks at Naruto and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Chear up you baked bean" "hey I'm not the short" Naruto whines. "We thought you were a short girl Naruto" karma said. Gaara hugs Naruto protectively.

This is when Itona came

Suga pov

"Naruto, Gaara" I heard someone say as I turned around. It was a white haired male. "Itona?" Naruto said. "The one and only" the now named person Itona said. "Hi" Gaara said. I hid behind a building as u listened to their conversation "so me,Nagisa and Karma are going back to our old class wanna come" "sure" they said. So I followed them.

When they got there I hid behind a tree and saw Naruto write something "omg Nagisa take a picture this is a once in a life time" the red head said. Naruto then hugs Gaara. "Something or someone is here" "SHIT" I thought. Then I saw a yellow line come out. Naruto then took out a knife and gun and handed the Gun to the red head and 2 more knives to Gaara and A bluenette.

TBC