NOT THE MAMA

Crack head warning

Gaara-dad
Naruto-mom
Kamisou-oldest
Kai-youngest

Kai hitting Gaara's head with a pan. "NOT THE MAMA" hits him again. "NOT THE MAMA" keeps hitting him. "NOT THE MAMA" Gaara sighs. "You fo that one more time and I'm gonna throw you across the room" kai stops for a few seconds and hits him really hard "NNNNNNOT THE MAMA!!!!" Gaara throws Kai into the couch.

Naruto looks at Gaara like he is finna kill him. "AGAIN" kai yells standing up. "Wanna give daddy a kiss" Gaara says softly. Kai grabs a spoon. "NOT THE MAMA, NOT THE MAMA, NOT THE MAMA!!!"  "That is starting to bother me"

Kamisou hits Gaara. "Not the mother, not the mother. Gaara sighs. "No that's not it at all"

"Good morning my family who loves me" Garra smiles. "NOT THE MAMA" "alright that ends right now, I have had it up to here with this 'not the mama' I am 'NOT' not the mama I'm your daddy and you only get one buster and that is what your gonna call me" Gaara said. "Daddy, now say daddy" no response. "Say daddy" no response. "Okay, Alright Alright say 'da' " Gaara said. "Da" kai said holding his toy.  "Say 'de' "de" "da" "da" "de" "daddy" "daddy!" "Naruto!" "Daddy!" Gaara giggled "NARU" "daddy" Kai smiles. "He loves me, listen to him"

"Daddy, Daddy" kai said. "Daddy" Kai said multiple times dancing around. Gaara smiles and laughs. "NOT THE MAMA" kai threw a toy bear at Gaara's head"

253 words