Mafia

Surprise surprise this is a 29.2k special tho I accidentally posted it

This is a modern word type thingy Naruto works in a Mafia and so do the rest.

Naruto woke up from his nap and looked at the time. "Gaara wake up" Naruto said pushing him a bit. "Gaara get up we have to meet with the other Mafia bosses." Naruto said. Gaara stayed sleeping. Naruto sat on his legs
"Gaara get up!" Naruto said tickling his sides. "Okay fine stay sleep." Naruto said and got up.

Naruto changed into Gaara's hoodie and some black pants. Naruto soon then pushed Gaara off the bed only for him to still be sleep. Naruto sat on his lap looking down on him. "Seems like in the top now" Naruto mumbled. "Gaara I'm hungry" Naruto whines as he laid his head on Gaara's chest. "Feed me please Gaara I'll burn down the kitchen" Naruto continued to whine. "GAARA WAKE UP IM HUNGRY" Naruto said as his shoulder length hair started to rise in anger.

Gaara actually wasn't sleep but since he show no emotion on his face when he is sleep and awake it was easy to trick Naruto. "Gaara pwease wake up" Naruto whines. "We have a mafia meeting at 12 its 10 I'm hungry your still sleep" Naruto said quietly.

Naruto soon kissed Gaara's cheek and picked out his outfit for the meeting. Then his phone rang. "Hello" he answered. "Hey Naruto is Gaara awake?" Temari asked. "No he isn't Mari I even pushed him off the bed and he is still sleep!" Naruto said. "Ugh stupid little brother" Temari said. "Well Naruto try slapping him till he wakes up or sum I'll see you at the meeting" Temari said. "Bye bye" Naruto said and hung up.

Naruto slowly walked over to Gaara. "Gaara I'll put a vibrator up your ass" Naruto said. Gaara stayed 'sleep'. Naruto grabbed a vibrator and put it in Gaara's ass and turned it on. "Now that your ass is still sleeping suffer with that vibrator." Naruto said turning it to max and walked away.

Gaara got up from the floor. "He really wasn't kidding, and shit my back hurt". Gaara soon got dressed in the outfit Naruto laid out and took out the vibrator.

Timeskip at the Meeting

"Hello" Naruto said as he walked into the room. Everyone waved at him. "So why are we here?" Naruto asked. "Well we need an alliance with each other" shikamaru said. "But we have alliances" Sasuke said. "Yes we do but not with everyone here" shikamaru said.

"So the nara's and the Subaku's have a alliance, the Uchiha's and The Uzumaki's have an alliance, the -wait where are the rest is just us?" Shikamaru said/asked.

"Don't know" Naruto said and sat in Gaara's lap. "Also the Shubaku's and Uzumaki's have an alliance" Naruto said laying his head on Gaara's shoulder.

Gaara started to play with Naruto's hair as Naruto slowly started to get sleepy. "Aw your sleepy?" Gaara coos/asked. "Shut up before I skin you alive and use your insides as a blanket" Naruto mumbled Sleepy. "Your threats don't get to me" Gaara said.

Naruto slid his way inside Gaara hoodie and fell asleep in the darkness of his hoodie. "My anger issued husband is so cute" Gaara said.

Everyone looked up at them. "So Hinata and Sakura, Shikamaru and Temari, Sasuke and Karin, Gaara and Naruto, tenten and Neji,?" Sasuke said.

"Yeah where all married" Neji said.

Awhile later everyone was talking loudly forgetting about the sleeping ball of anger. Soon that ball of anger woke up to all the noise.

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP ILL CARVE A FUCKING BIBLE VERSE IN YOUR FEMER AND THEN HANG YOU OFF MY CEILING, AND SELL YOUR BODY PARTS TO THE BLACK MARKET" Naruto yelled annoyed that he woke up.