Panic

"GAARA KOI CAN WE INVITE THE GANG OVER TODAY PLEASE" Naruto yelled. "Sure we can okay" Gaara replied. Naruto smiled and when to go cook for everyone as Gaara called them to come over. "Naruto there bringing alcohol and wine so Yeah head up" Gaara said.

"Okay thanks for telling me" Naruto smiles.

-timeskip when there all there-

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS" a sea of drunks yelled. Naruto giggled and continued to drink his cup of water. Then Sakura walked over. "So Naruto is Gaara a beast in bed?" Sakura asked as she held herself on the counter. "I-um-eh-mep" Naruto studded and blushed. "Haha I can tell what the answer is now cya" and Sakura walked away.

As everyone danced around Gaara already blacked out on the couch. Neji saw that and decided to would be a good time to go to Naruto. "Hey Neji want some water?" Naruto asked as he was the mom in the group. "No but I want you" Neji slurs. Naruto backed up. "Neji you know I'm taken" Naruto said. "But he is blacked out so a quickie wouldn't hurt" Neji said as he already pulled out his hard dick.

"No I don't want to Neji" Naruto said as he hit the wall. 'FUCK THIS WALL' Naruto thought. ⚠️Rape⚠️ Neji pinned Naruto to the wall and pulled down his pants and boxers. Naruto struggled to move. "Stop it neji" Naruto yelled but no one heard because of the loud ass music.

"Stop moving I know you want this" Neji said in his ear as he turned Naruto around. Naruto tried to run but neji being stronger than Naruto he was held in place. Neji soon stuck his dick inside of Naruto thrusting hard each and every time. Neji let go of Naruto.
⚠️its over⚠️

Naruto took that chance to run to his room and lock the door. He cried as he slid down the door. After a while later everyone left just leaving him and Gaara.

Naruto carried Garra to bed and before he went to bed Naruto took a hot shower to the point of feels like your skin would burn off.

After his shower he put on Gaara's hoodie and his Underwear and cuddled up against Gaara.

-moring-

"ugh my head" Gaara said. He looked down at Naruto to see his cheeks stained with dried tears. He shook Naruto. "NARUTO WAKE UP" Gaara said worried. Naruto soon woke up and flinched. "Ye-yeah" Naruto asked. "Are you okay you have dried tear stains" Gaara asked. "I'm fine just had a really bad nightmare" Naruto mumbled. Gaara went to hug him. "Imma go make breakfast okay" Naruto got up and walked to the kitchen. 'weird he always gives me a kiss before he cooks maybe he isn't in a good mood' Gaara though as he went to change into his sweats and walked down stairs. " naru what are we having" he asked as he sat down. " were having pancakes okay" Naruto smiled. As he cooked all he could think about what happened yesterday. ' why would neji do that he raped me im scared what if gaara what if he already knows, he couldn't tho he was black out drunk' naruto thought as he slowly started to have a Panic and Anxeity attack he turned off the stove. He hit the counter as he shook mumbling incoherent words. Gaara ran over to Naruto "Naru are you okay look at me naru listen to my voice" Naruto moved away " DON'T TOUCH ME " naruto screamed. "go away go away go away" naruto mumbled.

3 months later

"hey baby im home" Garra said. Naruto smiled. "im in the kitchen" naruto yelled. Gaara walked to the kitchen to see naruto cooking. "my little 9 tails" Naruto smiled and set the table and put the food on the table. They ate and talked about Gaara's work. Naruto smiled.

Naruto went to take a shower and to sing. "you dont want to see me bratty, pet the kitty pet the catty make you man call me daddy he talk to much he's too chatty CEO im a savvy respect a bitch im a maverick flexible so elastic but dont you dare bend a bitch backward fuck a princess im a king bow down and kiss on my ring being a bitch is my kink what the fuck else did you think fuck a princess im a king bow down and kiss on my ring it'll sting spittin your blood in the sink im crazy but you like that i bite back" then he got out the shower and put on gaara's hoodie and and underwear.

Gaara looked up and sat up. Naruto sat in his lap and kissed him. Gaara deepened the kiss and pinned naruto down. Naruto tried not to think back to what neji did but all those memories came back and he pushed Gaara away. Naruto started to cry and hugged one of his pillows. Gaara hugged naruto. "baby what's wrong" Naruto still cried for about a few more mins. Naruto sighed. "the-the d-ay we had b-brought our fr-friends over i w-was r-ra-raped" Naruto said though hiccups. "who was it?" gaara asked out of confusion and slight anger. Naruto said nothing. Gaara asked over and over but got no reponse. "NARUTO WHO WAS IT" Gaara yelled at him though anger. naruto stared to cry harder thinking that gaara was gonna break up what him. "IT WAS NEJI OKAY" naruto cried out. Gaara stormed out of the house with no shoes on i might add. Naruto put on his bunny slipers and chased after Gaara. When he found him he punched Neji in the face " WHAT WAS THAT FOR" neji yelled. Gaara didn't say anything but contuied to punch and beat up neji. "GARRA STOP IT PLEASE" Naruto yelled. All their friends ran over to where they heard naruto. what they saw was scary. "GAARA STOP IT" Naruto pleaded. he didn't stop. "GARRA STOP NOW" they all said. "FUCK YOU NEJI HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT MATHERFUCKER" Gaara started to hit harder and infused chakra with some of the punches. The gang looked at naruto. "neji raped me when yall came over" Naruto said. all the girls comforted naruto and shikamaru used his shadow possession jutsu to break up the fight. But Gaara found a way out and JUMPED at neji. Sasuke tried to pick up Gaara and hand him to naruto but Gaara used chakra to stay on the ground. temari, Kankuro, Kiba, Sai, and choji all tried and it didn;'t work. Naruto ran up to gaara and hugged him before he could land another hit onto neji. "Gaara stop please im fine now okay" Naruto said with his head in Gaara's shirt.

timeskip 3 weeks later

"Naruto the gang was to hangout today so their coming over with movies and shit" Gaara said making naruto food. Ino and Sakura kicked down the door and walked in "Naruto were hear" Saskura yelled. Naruto came downstairs wearing one of Gaara over sized shirts with fishnet stalking with black shorts on. "hey guys" Naruto said with a blanked wrapped around him. everyone showed up with snacks and they watched movies. Sai yawned and covered up. "I love you all" naruto said with a smile. " I BET THAT ALL THE BOTTOMS CAN BEAT THE TOPS IN JUST DANCE." naruto yelled as he put on Just dance and looking for du-du-duu-du.

After the bottoms where done the tops where next. they danced to lets kill this love

Naruto and Sai got up. "Okay so you know the dance we did for a mission to that one song i want to do that one just to see how jelly Gaara gets " Naruto smiled and they started to dance. Ino was okay with it cause she was on the deal. Naruto and sai started to dance to senorita.

(Naruto is the girl and sai is the boy and they didn't kiss at the end)

Garra got up and chased after sai when they got done danceing. Naruto giggled the end