submissive

Modern au

"Okay so Naruto are you dominant or submissive" Temari asked. "He is definitely a submissive" Kankuro said.

"Wanna see something" Naruto asked getting up. "Sure what is it" they both asked.

Naruto walked over to Gaara and whispered something in his ear slowly wrapping his hand around his neck.

Gaara started to whimper quietly. "Naruto I get it I'm more submissive but please there are people here" Gaara mumbled out.

Temari and Kankuro both where surprised to say at least. Naruto kissed Gaara on his cheek and walked away.

When he got back to Temari and Kankuro they were still in shock.

"See I may be the bottom but I'm not submissive I'm dominant. Naruto said. "Damn our little brother is a submissive" Temari said to Kankuro. 

"LETS HOST A LIVE IN NARUTO'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL" Kankuro yelled out.

Naruto grabbed his computer and hooked it to the tv and started his live.

"So we have 2 minutes till it starts let's gets snacks." Naruto said. 

After the 2 minutes where up there was about 10,000 people they joined the live.

"Hey guys I'm here with my boyfriend Gaara, his older sister Temari, and his older brother Kankuro." Naruto said with a smile.

"So we will be doing truth or dare but please don't spam so much" Naruto said.

Patty_cake_nejifan09
Question about something that has been going around. Is it true that you have been dating the brown haired boy that has really light eyes?

"Oh you mean neji we dating like 7 years ago but no he is dating my bestfriend shikamaru and I'm with Gaara." Naruto explained.

Narutonumber1fan

Please kiss Gaara

"Okay"

Naruto turned to Gaara and kissed him. Gaara leaned more to Gaara and wrapped his arms around Naruto.

Naruto soon pulled away and pulled Gaara into his lap.

Thatonegae
EEK THATS SO CUTE

Yagami_imagaY

Who is the top in the relationship?

Myassisfat

@Yagami_imagaY it's obviously Naruto like did you see the same kiss or was it different

"I'm the top actually" Gaara said.

"In everything but the bed Gaara huh" Naruto whispered in his ear.

"S-SHUT UP NARUTO" Gaara blushed hard

"Why baby you love being all submissive while I'm riding you why not now or is because you don't want people to see huh whore" Naruto whispered.

"Baby please don't use my degrading kink on me and that's in our bed room not on camera." Gaara mumbled trying to keep his hard on to a minimum.

"Aww your hard want some help?" Naruto teased as he continued to whisper to Gaara

"Okay gays the dare is for one of you to strip by neji nara" Temari said.

"Oh Hey neji also you  still up for the offer?" Naruto asked

Neji_Nara

SHUT UP SHIKAMARU IS ON HERE TOO

soon then took off his shirt.

Shikamaru_Hyuuga

Have you or Gaara ever had a one night stand/fling with someone and why?

"I had a fling and Naruto had a one night stand we were both in college freshman might I add I was drunk and that person I had hooked up with became a fling" Gaara explained

"my one night stand was with one of my friends" Naruto said

Kakashi_Iurka_shipper

Who tho

"That person was neji" Naruto said and garra had already known of it.

After a while Temari Kankuro Gaara and Naruto decided to cosplay as Iwa(gaara) Oikawa(Naruto) Atsumu(tamari) and Osamu(Kankuro)

"Naruto kiss please" Gaara said. Naruto leaned over and gave him a kiss. When he pulled away he gave  Gaara a smack to his ass.

"Mm" Gaara mumbled out a moan and acted like he was drinking his water

After the live was over and Kankuro and Temari left Gaara laid down on the bed

"Naruto Your a fucking tease you know that" Gaara said.

"I know Gaara okay but you love it" Naruto replied.

"NOW COME RIDE MY DICK AS I SIT HERE AND WHIMPER LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT AS YOU DEGRADE ME SEXUALLY AND SHIT"

"Damn okay okay I will my little submissive"

Naruto stripped out of his boxers and walked over to Gaara.

Naruto started to finger himself moaning out Gaara's name.

One finger

Then two

Now three

After he was all stretched out he started to sink down onto Gaara's dick. Naruto reached over for a collar and out it on Gaara.

"Hurry up" Gaara said impatiently. Naruto smirked and started to bounce and grind on Gaara's dick.

"Mmm ahhha fuck" Gaara moaned gripping at Naruto's arm. Gaara leaned forward to suck hickeys onto Naruto's neck. "You look so gorgeous being my slut that turns into putty after just a few simple things" Naruto said deeply into Gaara's ear.

You can imagine the rest😉😏