Alt Naruto

Highschool Au

"Naruto wake up" Kushina said. Naruto sat up and looked at his mom. "Naruto you need to comb your hair" Kushina said ruffing his hair. "Momma I like my like this" Naruto whined. "okay Naruto get ready for school" Naruto got up from his bed.

Naruto put on black ripped jeans and a long black and white striped shirt with a black short sleeved shirt with black demonia shoes strapping up the shoes. He walked downstairs.

"Naruto you need to fix your hair" Minato said. "But I like it covering my eyes plus Gaara says it's cute" Naruto mumbled those last four words. "I don't trust that little boyfriend that you have." Minato said. "Papa it's fine plus Gaara is coming to pick me up." Naruto said.

Minato glared at the door waiting to see Gaara so he could strangle him. "NARUTO CAN YOU DROP OFF MENMA AT HIS SCHOOL ACROSS THE STREET PLEASE ALSO ME AND MINATO WON'TBE HOKE TILL 8" Kushina asked/yelled.  "YEAH MA I WILL" Naruto yelled back and Menma walked downstairs. "Nii-chan pick me up please" menma asked.

Naruto picked up his little brother. "Nii-chan are we gonna see Gaara" Menma asked. "Yeah also can you have me that box chocolate robots" I asked pointing to the box beside him. "Sure" he grabbed the box and we left.

I arrived at menma's school to see it was closed. "Your goring to school with me okay" I said. "Okay nii-chan"

We and menma walked to my highschool. "Hey Naruto" tsunade the principal said. "Hey mrs.Senju um my lil brother menma school is closed and my parents wont be home till 8 can I keep him here" I asked

"Sure just make sure he isn't going to wander around". Tsunade said.

Timeskip period 6

"Naruto how is your brother so well behaved" Sakura asked. "I be hitting that hoe, my momma be hitting that hoe, my family be hitting this hoe, I be hitting that hoe" Naruto said. (Tictok reference aka the video at the top)

"Damn Naruto that's harsh" kiba said. "Its love taps" Naruto said. "Fuck you nii-chan" menma mumbled. Naruto slapped him silly "watch yo damn mouth" Naruto said.

"Hey Naruto here" Gaara said and handed him a box. "Oh thanks also that box is for you happy valentine's day" Naruto smiled.

!

I

Don't

Know

What

Else

To

Add

So

I'm

Just

Wasting

Yalls

Time

Also

Please

Please

Please

Give

Me

Requests

Here please