jealous

So we all know about how deidara got dem mouths on his hands well Naruto gots that too and Gaara is jealous

Gaara walked into his room to see Naruto kissing his hand. 'This mother fucker is really being freaky with his hands' Gaara though. As he watched Naruto being freaky with his hand he got jealous.

That kiss just turned into a whole make out session. "Naruto kiss me!" Gaara whined. Naruto stopped kissing his hand and looked at Gaara. There was a sting of saliva connected to Naruto and his hand.

"Okay Gaara I'll kiss you" Naruto smiled and walked over to Gaara. He pulled Gaara in for a kiss ,just like he did with his hand, Gaara started to melt into the kiss.

Every once in a while Gaara had to deal with Naruto and his hand's makeout session. He was very much jealous of a hand. Though he wasn't the only person who had to deal with this.

Itachi and deidara had came over for the weekend yet all Gaara and Itachi saw after coming back to Naruto and Gaara's apartment was Naruto and deidara kissing there hands.

"What the hell is wrong with you two" Itachi asked forgetting he was on the phone with obito and kakashi. Deidara and Naruto stopped kissing there hand.

"why do all Uchihas have sticks up there ass, by far you and Sasuke have that stick touching your heart like kakashi did Rin with that chidori" deidara said.

Kakashi then added Sasuke to the call

"Damn Dei but true tho when I dated Sasuke that stick would always just go farther up his ass" Naruto laughed

Itachi was laughing. "HEY THAT HURTS" they(the ones on the call) said.

"Oop well it's TRUE, also another reason why he makeout with our hands is because were bored and we have had our hands with us since like 4 to 6"

ITS CRACK I KNOW BUT LIKE YEAH IT JUST CAME TI MY MIND ALSO I TOOK LIKE MY WHOLE 1ST PERIOD TO WRITE THIS 🤪🤪🤪🥴