met a Karen

"Gaara the next thing on the list is ice cream" Naruto said. Gaara walked over to where the ice cream is. "Gaara slow down" Naruto said. "Why?" Gaara asked. "Because you're walking too fast" Naruto said. "You didn't say that last night you said and I quote Gaara please go faster please naruto" Gaara smirked.

Naruto blushed and started to hit Gaara on his back mumbling incoherent words.  Then the Karen just had to but in.

"Are you dating" the Karen asked. "Married" gaara said. "THAT IS A SIN" the Karen yelled and smacked Naruto. Gaara grabbed Naruto. "Bitch if you smack my husband one more time I swear I will have your head." Gaara growled out.

"You Gay freaks are going to hell" the Karen said. Naruto and Gaara walked away and she followed. "You okay naruto" Gaara asked as he kissed his cheek. "Ye-" Naruto tried to say but was yanked back by the Karen. Gaara turned around and saw her.

"MOTHER WANTS YOUR BLOOD" Gaara/shukaku said. "Gaara/shukaku calm down I'm fine see no scratches on me" Naruto said. "She hurted you" he said

"I'm fine Gaara-koi although my ass hurts but in fine" Naruto said.

The Karen got the manger. "There sir those men tried to hurt me" she said. "What happen here" he asked. "They threatened me." The Karen said. "Is that true" Brandon(manger) asked.

"Yes it is but she also call us gay freaks and slapped my husband" gaara said. "I did no such thing sir" Karen lied. "Okay the blonde explain" Brandon said.

"What happened was me and my husband were talking, he made a sexual joke. She asked if we where dating were told her were married. Then she yelled at us because men married to men is a 'sin'. She smacked me and Gaara said bitch if smack my husband one more time I swear i will have your head." Naruto said. "Okay anything else sir." Brandon asked.

"Oh she also called us gay freaks and that where going to hell, we soon left then she yanked my on my ass. Gaara soon then said Mother wants your blood and you know the rest" Naruto said with a smile. "Okay thank you Karen you have to leave" Brandon said.

Naruto and Gaara soon when back to shopping. "My ass hurts Gaara carry me" Naruto said. And Gaara did

The end

The day before they went shopping.

Naruto slowly started to grind on Gaara hard dick. "Gaara please" Naruto whines. Gaara soon then pinned Naruto on the bed. "Okay" Gaara said.

Naruto striped out of his clothes watching Gaara do the same. "Daddy can I ride today" Naruto asked 'innocently'. "Sure but first bend over my lap" gaara said. Naruto obeyed.

Gaara soon started to stretch Naruto. In a scissor motion he hit Naruto prostate dead on. "Daddy there" Naruto chokes out. Soon after being stretched Naruto slid down on that dick. "So f-full" Naruto moaned out.

Naruto started to bounce at a medium speed. Gaara thrusted up into Naruto. "Fuck" Naruto moans. "Faster baby. Do it like it's the last time ridin" Gaara grunted out.

Naruto went faster nearly exploding because of how sensitive he was from before. Gaara soon laid Naruto down and started to RAIL him. "Gaara please go faster" Naruto whines.

The fucked until they couldn't no more

Koi-love