ice skating

Yuri on ice AU

WARNING: Gay F SLUR, MENTIONING OF ABUSE

FLUFF

Naruto gracefully started to skate on the ice as he jumped off his left foot into a half spin and land. He started to skate backwards as he played around then he started to play regards to love:Agape

Naruto kisses his family ring to the thought of his crush ,Gaara, he out his hands down to his sides as he relaxes. When the intro of the song plays he started to sway is hips with slow movements in his arms. He gracefully push out of his stance and skated with passion and love. He started with his first quad a quadruple toe loop and landed is with ease. His next move was a spin with one and in the air. He went into a triple axle with the grace of a swan and the love of the innocent.

As he was skating a few came in one of them was a male with blonde hair and a hoodie on that said Russian on it. Another male with black hair and glasses with a red and white Jacket on (it was his husband's) it said 'NIKIFOROV' on the back is bold red letters. The next person was a black haird boy with a undercut, gray scarf, leather jacket, and black Jeans. The last person had platinum gray hair that covers one eye. With gray pants and a light gray shirt on.

"Wow, yurio he is dancing to your song" Victor said. "I can tell old man" yurio sassed back.

Naruto ends with one arm up and the other sighing love in sigh language. All of them started to clapping. Naruto jumped up and landed sitting on the heel of his shoe he closed his eyes tightly and stood up. Naruto bowed down "I-Im sorry m-ma'ma I w-won't leave w-without you kn-knowing" Naruto scared that he was gonna get hit, he slowly skated to the end of the rink and put on his skate guards.

"Hey that was a good performance" yuri said. "O-oh thank you i-im Naruto" yuri smiled and walked over to him. "I'm Yuri" "I'm Yuri" "I'm Otabek" "and I'm Victor" Naruto looked at the blond haired boy. "So there are Two Yuri's" Naruto said as he looked at both yuri's. "Yes, we call yuri the blond one Yurio tho" Victor said. "IM NOT YURIO" yurio yelled. Naruto jumped. "W-well I have to go um bye" Naruto got up and changed out of his skates. "Hey I one question before you go" yurio said. "What is it" "where did you get your skates I have never seen anyone with black flames on theirs" "oh I painted them it is what I do is my free time." Naruto Ran out if the ice rink after he got off his skates.

"YOUR LATE" a lady yelled. "Sorry ma'ma" Naruto looked down. The lady smacked him hard. "Get ready there is somebody that wants to adopt you" the lady said. "Why would anyone want a 15 year old like me" "did you just talk back to me boy" "n-no ma'am"

Naruto changed into a pink crop top that said "OH MY GOTH" with fishnet stockings and black jean shorts with black and white knee high socks and black boots.