Teasing

Omega verse

Naruto was a bit bratty mood so he decided why not tease Gaara in front of their friends. He started to set everything up first ,because he wanted to, he stuck a vibrator up his ass. Second he wore very tight and short shorts. Third he made sure every hickey was shown and the last thing was to wait at the right time.

"NARUTO OUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" his lover said. "Time for my plan" he whispers to himself. Naruto gets up and walks down to the kitchen. Gaara started to stare at his ass. Naruto bends down showing all his ass and grabs something to drink.

"Naruto play truth or dare with us" Tenten said. "Sure!" He said and sat in Gaara's lap. "Naruto Truth or dare" Tenten asked. "Mmm dare!" he replied. "I dare you to do the spits" Tenten said knowing when Naruto was doing. "HA as if he could do the splits" Sakura said. Naruto did the spilts easily showing all his thicccc ness.

Gaara was aroused. Naruto then got up and sat in Gaara's lap. And moved around a bit. "Tenten truth or dare" Naruto said internally smirking yo himself. "Dare" Tenten said. "I dare you to hmm kiss shikamaru"  Tenten blushed and kissed shikamaru.

Naruto then squirmed around more. Gaara grabbed his ass and growled in his ear. "Stop pup or your in for hell." Naruto knew he won this battle but his ass would loose. "Mm sorry alpha I can't get comfortable" Naruto said I'm a cute little voice.

"Sakura truth or dare" Tenten asked. "Truth" Sakura said. "Are you taken and if you who" tenten asked. Sakura blushes. "I'm taken and its but Ino" Sakura mumbled. "Ooooo tea" Naruto said. "Anyways gaara truth or dare" Sakura asked. "Dare" He said. "I dare you to let Naruto be by Sasuke for the next 5 truths or dares" Sakura said knowing Sasuke liked his omega. Gaara growls at Sasuke. Naruto got up and sat by Sasuke. "shikamaru truth or dare" Gaara asked looking at Sasuke.

"Dare" Shika said. "Let TenTen sit in your lap" "okay"  "Naru-toooooo, trutha or dares" shika said. "Dare" Shika smiled  "Sing"  Naruto stood up. "Tonight we are victorious. Champagne pouring over us. All my friends are GLORIOUS. Tonight we are VICTORIOUS. ooooOOOOO VICTORIOUS OH-OH-OOOOOOH~~~~. AHHH Double bubble disco Queen headed to the guillotine skin of cold as Steve McQueen let me be your killer king. It hurts until it stops we will love until it's not on a killing spree in white EYES as a broken Christmas lights My Touch is black and poisonous and nothing like my punch drunk Kiss I know you need it drink the water drink the wine!!!  Done!" Then he said down.  "INO TRUTH OR DARE"  "dare" "bite Sakura" ino walked over to Sakura and Bit her neck she moaned. Now its getting sexual. Sasuke thought he was slick and grabbed Naruto's ass but little did he know that Ino saw "EEP" Naruto jumped and sat on his knees.  "OH HELL NO!" Naruto yelled and moved away from Sasuke. "Alpha I want a hug" Naruto whines.

Gaara walked over to Naruto and picked him up. Naruto wrapped his legs around Gaara's waist and arms around his neck as he breathed in his Alpha's sent. Gaara glared at Sasuke. "Sasuke truth or dare" Ino asked. "Truth" he said. "Why do you like Naruto?" "Who wouldn't like Naruto?" He said trying to avoid answering.

"Sakura truth or dare" "dare" "I dare you to end this game" Sakura frowns "I didn't even start the game that was TenTen but I guess it over can we watch a movie" Naruto popped up and ran over to the tv and put on Hulu and clicked on something scary. "Why scary tho?" Sakura looked confused. "Because I like scary shows. I get to cuddle Gaara" Naruto mumbled that last sentence. He got up and walked to his room and grabbed his fuzzy blanket and run back down stairs.

After the movie

Naruto had fell asleep 1 3/4ths into the 2 hour long movie Bright Burn(you should really watch it it's real scary)
"Oh it's time for us to go" Sakura said. Everyone got up said goodbye and left but not Sasuke. "Why are you still here?" Gaara Growls holding his omega tight. "Because I want to sleep over" Sasuke growled right back. "No way in hell would i let you stay over, you would try to touch all over MY Omega" Naruto woke up but didn't move at all. "Okay so yeah I like Naruto and I will make him mine he is going to me my property, no other Alpha Male would touch him or even look at him" Sasuke said growling. "Naruto isn't someone's property he is just like the rest of us emo duckass hoe. And Naruto would choose someone who just wants him for his body, Uchiha I see the way you look at Naruto and how you would look when Naruto moves and Dances you just want his body and nothing else" Gaara yelled at Sasuke. Naruto started to cry. Sasuke his first crush just wanted him for his body and nothing else. Naruto really was hurt by that. He turned around and cried softly into Gaara's shirt. Gaara notices it so he pet him. "Shhhhhhh I'm right here baby don't cry don't cry. I'm right here I love you my little short omega" he said in a calm and relaxing manner. Naruto stopped crying.

Sasuke up and left not likeing all that PDA. Gaara walked to their room and laid down cuddling Naruto and kissing all around his face. "Gaara, do you just want me for my body or do you actually love me for me" Naruto asked quietly. "I love you for you Naru, never think twice about that okay?" Naruto nodded and kissed Gaara on the lips. "Also sorry for the teasing it was Because you didn't give me any attention yesterday it was just all work" Naruto pouts at those last five words. "It's okay baby I would have done the same if I was you." Gaara chuckled.

"Hey Naruto did Uchiha ever touched you when you had to sit by him?" Gaara asked in a clam yet 'I'm about to beat a bitches ass' voice. "My ass" he replied. Gaara grabbed Naruto's ass in a pleasurable way. "Gah~~ Gaara~" Naruto moans. "Staph" Gaara nibbled at Naruto neck Exactly on the hickey. "DADDY~" then Gaara stopped
(No smut today)