under the desk

Naruto was working when Gaara came into his office. "Hey baby~" He said as he kissed Naruto's cheek. "Hey" Naruto said not looking away from his work. "Pay attention to me!" Gaara whined. "For a top you sure act like a bottom" Naruto said. "I'll show you bottom" Gaara growls in Naruto's ear and picks him up just to sit Naruto on his lap. "GAARA NO!" Naruto yelled slightly.

Gaara just ran his hands all over Naruto. Naruto being the submissive he is, he lays his head on Garra shoulder trying not to moan. "Give in Naruto" Gaara growls more. Naruto whimpers. Gaara starts to rub Naruto's inner thighs real close to his cock. "Mm~" Naruto moans. "Good boy~" Gaara continued to rub his thighs slowly moving up.

Naruto now all erect and hard was squirming around. "Want some help~" Gaara whispered. Naruto nods.

Gaara got up and got on his knees. Pulling Naruto's pants down. "Hurry" Naruto said. Gaara then took Naruto's whole dick in his mouth and sucked slowly but kinda fast. Naruto continued to work moaning quietly.

3 minutes later yes Gaara is still under the desk

"DAD!" Boruto yelled coming in his office with his team. Naruto looked up and bit the inside of his lip. "Hm" Naruto said. Boruto continued to brag about something. "HEY DAD ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING" all Naruto could do was roll his eyes. "What was that" Naruto closed one eye and then the other. "What" Naruto continued to make weird faces and one was the aehago face just without the tounge. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, THAT WASN'T EVEN HUMAN WHAT THE FUCK" boruto yelled "Can you even look me in the eyes?" Boruto said. Then they all walked away. "I'm sorry" konohamaru said and walked away. Naruto sighs. Gaara gets up. "I thought they would never go away" Gaara mumbled and gave Naruto and deep and passionate kiss. "You taste like dick" Gaara looked at Naruto "and who's dick did I suck?" Naruto didn't say anything but just pushed Gaara's head back down as a sign for him to continue.(I'm a weird child please don't tell me that I am I know)

ALSO THIS WAS DECATIED TO THAT VIDEO AT THE TOP