Dream

"Garra how could you after everything we been through this is what I'm repayed" Naruto said. Gaara had cheated on him. "Naruto I gave the hints that I didn't want you I want lee" Gaara said at a weeping Naruto.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto, I just don't like you anymore okay and I know you loved be but I haven't even been in love with you at all" Gaara said as he left Naruto's house with his clothes packed up.

"Fuck you Gaara" Naruto said

Gaara had turned around. "Fuck you too" he looked up to see Naruto standing there with little to no emotion on his face

"OH SO YOUR HAPPY IM LEAVING" Gaara yelled.

"SEE THIS IS THE SHIT IM TALKING ABOUT YOU NEVER JUST SHOW EMOTION, WE JUST FUCKING BROKE UP NARUTO A NATURAL PERSON WOULD SHOW EMOTION YOU FUCKING SOCIOPATH" Gaara yelled and slammed the door.

(Some of the things is based off of what I do and not showing emotion is one of them)

A week later

Naruto didn't care anymore when ever he would see Gaara and lee doing lovey dovey shit he would just look the other way.

In a game of spin the bottle Naruto had to kiss neji.  He looked over to Gaara and smiled knowing damn well he played the cards just right.

Gaara still has some feelings for Naruto and seeing him kiss neji, next shikamaru, then Sakura, and lastly Sai he was pissed but didn't show it.

"Naruto wanna come to my place" the crop top wearing, painter said.

"No I don't" Naruto said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto soon woke up from his dream. Naruto had walked over to Gaara's study and opened the door. Gaara was the boss of  sand enterprise. Naruto walked over to Gaara and sat in his lap laying his head on Gaara's shoulder.

Gaara chuckled softly and rubbed Naruto's back.

"So as I was saying-"

"Um sir isn't this a little um unprofessional" one of his workers asked.

"Yeah I'd have to agree with her that is unprofessional" another worker said.

"Yeah you don't see us with our wives on camera" said a worker

"Did he really just call me a woman I know I'm a little feminine but damn" Naruto thought

"Well my husband here just wanted to cuddle me it shouldn't really interfere with our meeting right?" Gaara asked.

"Husband!! I thought he was a she" a woman said.

"Please can we just continue" Gaara asked.

"Sure" everyone replied.

Gaara continued to rub Naruto's back he even started to make circles on his back.  Naruto then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Naruto I have to do this" Gaara said. Naruto looked at Gaara with tears streaming down his face. "Gaara no you don't" Naruto said.

Gaara walked closer and closer to Naruto. "I love you Naruto but I have to do this" before name could even respond Gaara had pushed him off the cliff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto woke up with a jerk and started to hit Gaara on his shoulder and chest mind you Gaara is still having his meeting.

"How dare you push me off a cliff you asshole" Naruto said as he continued he hit Gaara.

"Baby what that never happened" Gaara said.

"Yes it did and I'm mad at you" Naruto said and looked away.

"What happened" Gaara asked

The single male workers were so confused. The married ones knew what was happening. And the lesbians also knew what was happening same thing happened to them.

"You pushed me off a cliff in my dream" Naruto said.

There it is

"Baby I'm so sorry for pushing off a cliff in your dream it will never happen again" Gaara said as he pampered Naruto with kisses.

"Fine but you also cheated on me in another dream" Naruto said pouting.

"It will never happen Naruto I love you too much to let someone else have you"

Naruto smiled and kissed Gaara on the cheek.

After the zoom meeting was over Naruto clung to Gaara the whole day in the same position. He even had to drive like that.

That whole day was just Gaara pampering Naruto and Naruto being clingy. They loved it. Though when Gaara had git to work the next day the  two married lesbians and the 4 lesbians that are dating someone all told them about how they had to do the exact same thing.

Gaara now has a friend group of him the one gay person and then the other 6 lesbians

Sorry for making yall wait a while before the one before this one came out I really didn't have any idea of what to do or motivation

-Ciel the author