16

|Vienne

As soon as we entered the room, Keith threw me on the bed. He starts to unbutton his shirt as he crawled to kiss me aggressively and I pressed the back of his head harder so we won't let go of the kiss. With a short time to catch our breaths, he unbuckled his belt and remove my pants to reveal my legs, the cold air crept throughout the lower part of my body. He tied my hands above my head with his belt, spread my legs so I could get a better view of him. He brushed back his hair, wet from his sweat.

"Tell me, Vienne, what are your favorite things to do when we fuck?" he asked as he slid his slender fingers to his cock, and with great details, he made me watch him jack off his dick from teasingly slow to fast. I fucking want that huge dick inside me right now.

Without taking my eyes off from his sexually turning on presentation of his hands and dick, I was still able to answer his question.

"You mean my kinks? They're simple. You could do every kink therein to me and I won't complain. My whole body is yours and you can fuck me all you want, every day, everywhere, anytime, anyway," I answered, huffing.

"You're so fucking sexy, you make me want to fuck you every day," he said and made his entrance in me.

I gasped in the bit of pain and moaned with relief as I felt the odd tingly pleasure inside me again. I bit my lower lip and answered him.

"That would be great. I won't mind," I replied and he starts to grab the sheets at my sides for support as he thrusts so hard and slow.

I wanted to hold onto something as well to support myself but there's no way with the handcuff around my wrist.

"U-ugh," I moaned.

"P-please untie me," I asked between his thrusts. My mind is so hazy, I don't know what to do.

"No," he replied and held my waist to thrust even faster that made me see everything in a blur and the bed creak louder than before.

My moan sounded like struggles as pain and pleasure completely took over my body. As I'm about to reach climax he suddenly went slow, moving in a circular motion and refraining me to let out my load. I groaned in pain and annoyance. I have to cum. I felt my eyes swell, tears forming at the edge of my eyes.

"L-let me cum, please," I pleaded between tired breaths.

He chuckled at the sight of me as he stopped moving but not taking his member out of my ass.

"Look at you," he said, chuckling.

He finally takes out his dick. He got off the bed and went beside the bedside table to take something out from the drawer. He pulled a polaroid camera out and checked if it has films in it. When he was satisfied there is, he went in front of me.

"W-what's that for?" my voice trembled.

"You said any kink is fine. This is one of my kinks we both only know, Vienne. Now, pose cutely for daddy, won't you?" Keith's voice sounded both creepy and sexy, just something to turn me on.

With both of my hands cuffed above my head and my body tired that I couldn't move at all, all I could do is pant as the polaroid flashed before me and I squinted my eyes because of the bright light. As the film came out from the camera, K fanned it to reveal the picture. He paused and stared at the picture, his lips curved into a smirk as a sign of satisfaction.