31

Vienne stretched out his arms as he woke up from his short nap and it was still early in the morning.

He was wondering what he should do for the day as he waits for it to pass by and wait for his boyfriend.

He basically doesn't want to go out without K so he might as well just stay inside their room.

There was nothing else to do but watch something or get on studying.

"Might as well just do a study stream," Vienne told himself and starts setting up his stuff.

He pulled out his laptop and iPad, all bought by K, and opened his streaming site.

A few minutes after setting up the site, the viewers quickly entered his stream and greeted him in the chat box.

"Hi guys," Vienne greeted back.

:Baby V!!!!
:omg you look really gorgeous today😍😍
:what r u doing today, vivi??
:ooh new set up??

"I'm out of the country, guys. Not to boast about it but I'm in Maldives with my boyfriend," he told everyone sweetly.

:wow🤩
:where's your hot boyfie?
:is dis going to be a "cute" stream?😏

"No, guys. Unfortunately, this won't be my usual content for now. Actually, we're going to do something nice. I hope everybody else likes studying?" he announced.

:aww😔
:that's fine,,, we like seeing your pretty face
:even just a little bit?🥺
:at least put on a vibrator xD

"Y'all are naughty. It's still early in the morning over here. And look- the view's sooooo beautiful," Vienne moved the laptop's screen to show his view.

:can't wait for your s3x stream with that view😍
:woww imagine fcking with that background🤤
:you're so luckyy!!

"To be honest with you, guys. There's really no reason for me to be horny right now. My boyfriend's at work and I have nothing to turn me on," Vienne explained to his viewers and moved his school stuff away from the table. The mood to study has totally left the room.

"Any suggestions?" he asked them.

:grab a delivery guy!
:call your boyfriend?
:watch porn and masturbate🤤

[han_K sent a gift!]

han_K: hey bunny
han_K: i got some stuff delivered to you soon
han_K: use them whatever you want
han_K: enjoy

"Wait... my boyfriend says he got me stuff. Aw, I bet you're at work right now, K. Why are you on my stream?" Vienne laughed and waved at the camera.

:power couple!
:awwww that's so sweet
:what did you get him, K?
:strip now please

Few more seconds later, the doorbell outside Vienne's room rang, and he sprinted towards the door with the stream still on and facing the door.

:is this going to start a porn?
:vivi x delivery guy HAHAHHA
:can't wait!!

Vienne received a package and signed the form as proof of receiving. After all of it, the delivery guy left immediately.

:aw he left
:so it's not porn
:you guys!! vivi said no sexy stream today!
:i wanna see ur ass b****

"Look! We're unboxing!" Vienne excitedly showed off his package and starts unboxing.

As soon as he was able to see what's inside, he gasped at the sight of it. He pulled it out and showed them to his viewers.