29

"Should we get you any meal, sir?" a flight attendant approached them to offer services.

"We'll have pudding and a bottle of champagne please," K answered and the attendant smiled at them before leaving.

"We'll be taking off soon. Let me know if you're uncomfortable, okay?" K told Vienne and the younger nodded silently.

The whole plane was surprisingly quiet with faint jazz music playing, though people were bustling outside of the vehicle to prepare for the take off.

"Are we seriously occupying this plane alone?" Vienne just had to ask again.

"Well, aside from the pilot and the attendants, yes we are," K answered patiently.

Vienne nodded again, his hands clenching into tiny fists to calm his anxiety. It's his first time riding the plane after all.

K noticed and held Vienne's hand to help him calm down.

"Hey, look at me," K called and Vienne immediately obeyed.

K can't help but smile at his boyfriend's adorable face. What are you so afraid of? K thought.

"I can tell you're afraid of heights, so try not to look out of the window, okay? And here. Wear these," K pulled out his wireless headphones and made Vienne wear them.

"I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have brought me," Vienne apologized for the hassle.

"Should we head back home?" K suggested and Vienne immediately shook his head.

"Stop guilt-tripping me," Vienne grip K's hand that was still holding his.

K laughed at how cute Vienne was, containing himself from hugging the boy beside him.

The flight attendant from earlier came back with a tray in her hands and served them on the table in front of them.

"Here's your pudding and your champagne, sir. The pilot said we're about to take off as well. This will be a smooth flight," she put down the pudding in front of Vienne, and the bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne, in front of K with a slim glass for the drink.

K poured himself a drink and held Vienne's hand again as he sips from his glass.

The pilot announced that they're about to take off and the plane slowly drove away from the airport runway, and slowly flew up.

Vienne held on to K's arms as he kept his eyes totally shut until the funny feeling inside his stomach disappears. His ears rang painfully but thanks to the headphones, it only lasted for a few seconds.

The flight is finally steady and Vienne slowly unwrapped his grip at K's arms.

"See? Not bad, right?" K said as he checked up on his boyfriend.

"I guess," Vienne replied.

K got up to check something from the cabinets above their heads and he pulled out a pair of blankets and neck pillows. He spread out the other blanket and put it on Vienne. Vienne, on the other hand, was speechless and surprised at what K did. 

"Suddenly?" Vienne said. 

"What? You might get cold. And you might want to sleep again. I have  to make emails, I know that'll be boring for you to watch," K stated and it made Vienne chuckle in agreement. 

"That's true but you dragged me here, remember? I have things to complete for school and it's literally my graduation next week, what the fuck?" Vienne surprised himself for only remembering his tasks and the most important day of his high school life.