21

do not continue if uncomfortable.

|Ashley

The limousine stopped in front of a luxurious condominium building that builds up my curiosity more. What are we doing here?

"You could drop us here. I'll call if I need something," Dwayne said and someone opened the door from the outside.

He went out first and waited for me to get off and I followed him inside. The outside of the building was so silent since it's almost midnight and the inside has no people as well except for the workers and the elegant music playing. He talked to the receptionist and I just kept on following him until we went into the elevator.

"Do you know this place?" he asked.

"No. I don't have any clue what is this place. What is this place?" I asked back.

"I have an apartment here," he answered. I get it, you're rich. No need to flex.

"Why did you bring me here?" I kept on asking.

"Do I have to answer that again?" he raised an eyebrow at me while smirking. I'm just really curious because he had to kidnap me which is so awkward.

"Nevermind," I gave up.

The elevator stopped at a floor and he got out so I followed. After a few walks, he stopped in front of a room then scanned his card.

"Come in," he said and I peeked inside before coming in. The room was dark and he only turned on the light in the dining area with the table prepared with dinner and there's even a bottle of red wine. I can tell the whole place is fancy although the rest of the place is dark. That's surprising. Did he prepare for this to happen?

"Join me," he said as he sat at the table and waited for me to sit down. I don't want to offend him by showing in my actions that I find these disturbing, so I sat on the seat across his.

"Do you still go to school, Ashley?" he began to talk and eat as well so I followed his lead.

"Yes. I'll be in college soon," I answered and took a bite of the served steak. Damn. This is fancy.

"Do you want me to sponsor you?" he asked as he sipped from his glass of wine. I look at him in shock.

"Why would you do that?" I asked back.

"Why not? Don't you want it?" he said and put down his glass and paid his attention to me.

"No, it's a great offer. I would gladly accept it. But I'm sure you want something in return, right?" I asked again, completely focused on what would he say next. The university I wanted to attend is expensive so I'm just really desperate for this. I want to accept it but I have to know what are his intentions.

"Of course, it won't be free," he finally continued and it made me meet his eyes.

"Then what is it?" I finally asked him.

"I know you've been guessing by now. Your body and time, Ashley," he said. I honestly didn't expect him to say that. I thought there's gonna be some kind of plot twist. But, oh, boy. I did guess that he would say that.

"Okay," I agreed right away and waited for the next thing he'll say that took a while to happen. In the next seconds, I heard him laugh. I was confused so I looked at him. 

"So you do agree on everything I say. I was just messing around, Ashley. I want to sponsor you in college in exchange for working for me as my assistant. I've seen how hardworking you are thus the investigation I did on you. I'm picky in terms of people working around me so I'm deciding very thorough when it comes to hiring people as my assistant," he explained. Now that's a plot twist for this scenario. 

"But I was also fine with the previous proposal. Will you continue that one as well?" I teased. 

"If you insist, why not?" he continued, raising an eyebrow. I just smirked in our state. What a night for all of these to happen. 

"Do I need to sign papers or do we seal it with a kiss?" I continued as I feel more comfortable. He just chuckled once again as he intertwined his fingers and put his elbow on the table with his sleeves rolled up. 

"There's an envelope on the chair beside your seat. You could sign them if you want," he said so I did check and there was a black envelope. I checked what was written on the contract and they were normal contracts. I was expecting a BDSM contract or something but this will do. I took the pen from the envelope and sign them up. I put them back on the chair afterward. 

"Will you let me go on my own now?" I asked as I finished having my dinner. 

"Sure. I'll let my guys know to take you home," he offered and I just nodded. Sweet, free ride in a limo. 

"I'll get going then," I said and grabbed my stuff but before I went straight to the door, I approached him and held his chin up for a kiss on the lips. Mmm, tastes like wine. 

"You know where to find me, Mr. Lee," I finally left his apartment and walked through the silent hallways of the hotel.

As I enter the elevator, I dialed Vienne's number once again and called. 

"Where are you?" he asked once he answered. 

"Leaving the hotel and on my way home," I answered as I leaned on the metal wall of the elevator. 

"So you're not meeting me to tell me what happened?" he sulked and I rolled my eyes. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, stupid. I'm tired and it'll ruin the mood if I tell you about it now," I told him and he just scoffed on the other line. 

"Fine. Do whatever you want," he said and hung up first. What a bitch.

The elevator finally stopped at the ground floor and I walked out naturally like I've been here a lot of times already. 

"Ashley, nice meeting you again. You came here with Mr. Dwayne Lee. How'd you got him?" one of the receptionists asked. I smiled at the ladies before answering their questions. I guess they noticed me coming in with Mr. Lee.

"Nice meeting you guys again. Yeah, about that, I have my ways," I said and continue exiting the luxury hotel and got in Mr. Lee's limousine with a guy opening the car door for me. 

Dwayne Lee? Jackpot.