18

do not continue if uncomfortable.

|Vienne

Keith took me to the infirmary and locked the door behind us. I know exactly what is going to happen next. I sat on one of the beds, huffing.

"Sir, you need to slow down," I told him.

"What do you mean slow down?" he asked as he sat beside me.

"We lad countless sex today. Aren't you tired?" I said as I remove my school vest to breathe even better.

He was silent and I looked at him, head bent down. Is he getting upset?

"It's not that I'm not giving it to you right now. I'm just saying because I don't have the stamina to do this all day, I know you also understand that. We both have completely different body types, you know," I continued, loosening my polo buttons.

"Then should I give you the day off tomorrow?" he said as he watches me remove my pants and undergarments.

"Yes, please likely do so," I replied and went on unbuckling his belt.

"I thought you want me to remove the vibrator?" he smirked as he sat comfortably, his dick in front of my face.

"That could stay there as I suck you up. You could add vibration if you want to," I said as I slowly put his shaft inside my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat.

He did add some vibration and I felt it tingle weirder than a while ago. I let out soft moans as I gag myself with his cock and looked at him with hungry eyes.

"Oh, baby, that's so cute," he said as he reaches for my ass to squeeze and he suddenly slapped one of my ass cheeks, the stinging sensation, adding to the vibration.

I felt the vibrator vibrated at an intense pace that it's hitting the right spot so I had to stop sucking Keith's dick to keep up with how intense it is. My moans are getting louder and deeper as I inhale for air. My mouth just feels so empty so I took Keith inside my mouth once again, still struggling to give him a blowjob since I'm getting crazy by the vibration inside my ass.

"Ugh, this is getting more intense. What if you also fuck me at the same time with the vibrator? It'll feel good for the both of us," I said and turned around to show him my wet hole. His left hand reached for my waist while his right hand is holding his iPhone.

"Do you mind, honey?" he said as he showed me his phone.

"No. That'll make it more exciting," I answered. He starts to enter my butthole and I felt it widen.

I hold onto the white sheets as I took him inside. Ugh, this feels so good, I'm afraid I'll want more.

"Wow, the vibration's real strong, huh? It's not even at the maximum yet," he said as he thrusts faster like he's keeping up with the vibration as well.

"U-Ughhh. This is making me crazy," I moaned as I still held tightly on the sheets. Keith put his phone in front of me, the angle slightly tilted but I could tell that the video can capture how we fuck although I can see it blurry.

He lifted my upper body and his hands making their way to my cock and starts jerking it off while I felt his warm breath by my neck. The vibrator and his dick inside my ass, his hands jerking my dick, the phone taking a video of us having sex, what else could feel more exciting?

"You know that the school nurse can come in anytime, right?" he said between his silent moans.

"Let them s-see," I said and prepared to let out my load. I cummed in Keith's hand and he also did when he took his dick out of my ass, squirting them on the sheets.

He finally turned off the vibrator and removed it out of my hole while I reach for the tissues by the drawer beside the clinic bed. I start cleaning myself and Keith up and finished by wearing our clothes. He volunteered to remove the sheets and put them in the clinic's laundry basket somewhere in the room.

"I should get back to Ashley," I said as we left the infirmary and he just nodded at me.

As Keith opened the door, the school nurse was standing outside, looking like she waited for us to finish.

"Oh, I didn't expect it to be you, Mr. Han... and of course, Vienne. School's sweethearts," she smirked at us.

My heart is starting to beat fast. Is she... going to tell the school's office?

"What do you want to keep your mouth shut, Demi?" Keith asked her.

He seems to be calm about this and I'm not because I have a scholarship to keep.

"Oh, yeah. I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut, of course. You know, a lot of students and teachers go here to have sex so I'm kind of used to it. Did you put the sheets in the laundry, though? I'm sure you did. That's what you're supposed to do, right? Kind of became a rule to everyone doing magic in the infirmary," she said crossing her arms and smiling.

Keith was silent. He seems to know what to do after sex in the infirmary. Putting the sheets in the laundry?

I looked at him. How many people have you brought here, really?

"You're asking me what do I want for it to be a secret? Footage. Porn. Give me a copy of your porn," the nurse continued, smirking.

Keith sighed and looked at me as if he's asking me if it's okay. My scholarship is at stake and she'll probably just masturbate watching it so yes, I guess.

"Yeah," I answered shortly.

Keith took out his phone and starts swiping and typing. Shortly after, the nurse's phone chimed and she checked it out. When she was satisfied that she received the video, she gave us a final smirk.

"I hope this is not the last. Send me an invite if you decided to be in Cream," she said as she waved her phone when she entered the infirmary.