2

|Vienne

"No, uh–" I cut him off.

"Can I try it?" I asked and put the collar around my neck. It fits perfectly.

"It looks cute on me. Don't deny it," I said.

With this overflowing confidence of mine, let's see if this guy won't give in.

"Yeah, right. Now take it off and go to sleep," he said. I can clearly see that his face is blushing.

"Yeah, about that. I'm not sleeping yet. I still have a thesis to finish by tonight," I informed him as I take off the collar.

I gave it back to him and he put it back to where it hangs.

"Then finish it quick. You can't let the light on for a very long time. I can't sleep," he said as he walks away and got a t-shirt in his closet.

"Yes, sir," I pouted and returned to the bed.

I started writing once again.

He's suddenly so grumpy like I wanna tell him to put some warm smile in his life. But if the topic is kinda sensual, he'll turn soft and flushed. Somehow, he gives me an idea with that attitude of his.

Of all topics that the teacher could assign to me, she really chose a historical one. I mean, she could just choose political or modern issues and I'll surely finish them in no time. Who the fuck made Jade Dynasty a topic in thesis? Is that even a thesis? And what frustrates me too is the lack of reference. I could've borrowed more books in the library.

I spent 2 hours being frustrated at my homework but finished it anyway. I seriously cursed at my English professor in my head for a hundred times. I hate her for this. I hope she doesn't give another topic in thesis like this ever again cause seriously, she's being unreasonable. So yea, I guess I'm gonna sleep this frustration instead. I still need a lot of energy to be depressed tomorrow.

|Keith

It's already 12:00 midnight and I can still feel the light's on. Does this kid have any plan on sleeping?

I decided to stand up from my bed and check on him.

Oh great, he's asleep and forgot to turn the lights off. Exactly what I'm trying to say earlier.

I walked to the other side of the bed to turn the lamp off but then I had a glimpse of the person lying on my bed.

Vienne Son is sleeping on my bed, curled up. I tried hard not to check his hips down to his buttocks but I seriously failed.

Awesome, I'm sexualizing over a child.

But honestly, look at that tiny waist and round ass. I wonder how would they feel in my hands.

Okay, I need to stop. Seriously. I might end up getting this child laid.

I finally turned the lights off and went back to my comforter under the bed.

What am I thinking when I brought this kid home? Any sane person will bring him back to his parents and I'm obviously insane. This situation can put my career and reputation at risk and I'm taking it.