14

|Vienne

It's Monday again. Damn, time is passing so fast. I was like having fun in the whole weekend with Keith and it's school days again. Well, after a month or two, my high school days will end and its gonna be summer vacation and then college. It just means I have to endure a little bit longer to be with Keith most of the time.

Keith already went to their faculty and guess what he did before we parted? He kissed me on the head in front of so many people, in front of my hundreds of schoolmates. I don't know why is he doing these but I like it.

I was about to enter the classroom when Ashley caught up to me.

"You whore. A classmate told me she saw you and Mr. Han flirting in front of the whole school. The audacity of the both of you, huh?" he said. Look at how fast the word has spread.

"Bitch, I don't even know why he did that. He just left before I could even ask," I told him.

"Well, it just means he's ready to tell everyone if ever they start making rumors about the two of you and remember, I'm by your side, supporting you if he ever does that... or not," he said holding both of my shoulders. Aww, my best friend is so sweet I wanna punch him.

"Thank you, bitch," I said and smiled at him.

"Enough of you. I got news, too," he started as we sat down on our seats.

"That's interesting. You never had one," I said as I put down my stuff and as I look at him, he was glaring at me.

"You may be the main character but I also have my scenes, alright? Anyways, yesterday was a blessing. I met this hot guy and I thought he knows me turned out he just saw my name tag so I asked for his name, smooth like a snake. We talked for a very short time but I know he'll be back at the café," he continued.

"Ooooh, I smell mutual feelings," I said and give him a teasing hand gesture.

"Bitch, I know. Even my manager can see it," he said and flipped his imaginary long hair.

A minute later, the bell rang and first period started. It was the usual, us, studying well, reciting at recitations and passing tests. I can't just wait for this school year to end. I should start making plans for college too so I can start prepared. I'm excited to grow up and be responsible. Its uncommon for kids to think this way, I know. But when you grow up, less people will dictate you to what to do with your life. Less will tell you to "you should work hard to be successful".

In my case, I don't want to be successful. I just want to live normal. I just want to live happily as I can and I think I can achieve that part with Keith. He became my inspiration to achieve my happiness. Not dreams but happiness. Because what if you achieved your dreams but without happiness? All of it will just turn to waste. For me, achieving Keith is like achieving both of my dreams and happiness. I'm just thankful for him and I hope, we can get through any obstacles that's about to come to us.

Without noticing the time, the bell rang once again indicating that the first period has ended. Ashley and I left the room to get our stuff for our second period from our locker.

Everyone in the hallway was looking at us, or rather, at me.

"See? Everyone knows," he said as we arrived at our locker.

"And I think everyone should mind their own business," I answered as I collected my stuff. As we're about to leave, a group of girls approached us. Oh, good. Keith's fan girls.

"Vienne, what's the meaning of this?" the girl in front of them asked and showed me a picture from her phone of Keith kissing me on the head. Dear, if I knew, I would tell you with all the confidence I have in this sexy body.