5

|Vienne

We got to go home after someone knocked on our window right after we finished having sex in the car. They almost caught us.

"I'm taking a shower first," I told Mr. Han.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead," he replied.

"You sure you don't wanna join?" I teased.

"I lied when I told you I'm done with my paper works," he said and held my chin up with his index finger and kissed me. Alright, what the fuck? I'm enjoying this. I just smiled and went inside to take my bath.

I think I won. I won Mr. Han. I got him all to myself. This feels surreal. The sex feels surreal. Just remembering how it felt makes me horny again. Ugh, he sure makes me crazy.

I finished my 7-minute bath and changed into something comfortable. I dried my hair with the towel hanging on my neck. I entered the room and found Mr. Han getting some clothes from his closet.

"Great, you're done. I'm just gonna take a bath and you should rest," he said passing through me, messing my hair. What was that? He seems to act like it's not just sex he's after me. He better stop, I get horny easily.

"You're not, y'know, ask me for sex after you're done, right? Cause that would be fine," I shouted so he could hear.

He opened the bedroom door and peaked.

"No, I won't," he said and smiled at me. Aww, what a waste. I just went to bed and rest. If I'm going to be a hoe the next day, then I should regain my energy.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I opened my phone to check the time.

12:05 AM. The lamp on the study table is on and Mr. Han is still awake. I completely woke myself up by washing my hands to my face. I quietly approach him to his seat and touched his shoulders.

"You're still awake," he said.

"Tire me so I could sleep," I answered him.

He chuckled. "Vienne, no. You have classes tomorrow," he said and held my hand.

I sat on his lap, facing him. "Try me,"

He stared deep into my eyes seriously. I started to give him pecks and made my way inside his mouth then kissed him passionately, our tongues intertwining with each other. My hands went down searching his body until I grabbed his dick inside his shorts. I started rubbing it while we kissed each other aggressively.

He moaned between our kisses. I continued teasing him by jerking his dick slowly but he grabbed my hand and lifted me by the waist. He put me down on the bed and took his shirt off and I did the same.

"You asked for it," he said kissing me from my neck down to my abdomen he slid his hand inside my shorts and starts jerking my dick up and down.

"That feels good Mr. Han," I held tightly on the sheets and arched my back. He continued his lips down and sucked my dick.

"Ah, yes. I like that," I moaned biting my lower lip. 

He put it all in his mouth and went faster sucking it later. He went slow and faster in the next minutes. 

"A-ah, s-stop, I think gonna cum," I said and he went much faster.

He suddenly pulled my dick out from his mouth.

I looked at him, confused.

"What was that?" I asked.

He didn't answer me and took the condom and lube from the bedside table instead. He wore it and spread my legs wider and held it higher. He poured a lot of lube on his hands and rubbed it on my hole. He starts to finger me, to loosen me up, I suppose.

When he was satisfied, he inserted his dick inside my ass, slow and hard.

"A-ah," I moaned. It hurts when he made his way in but soon as he was able to put it inside totally, he began thrusting faster.

"Slowly, u-ugh. It hurts," I said holding onto the headboard. Fuck, he's being aggressive. It both hurts and feels great, I don't know what to feel but it sure feels addicting. It's making me crazy and beg for more.

"Ugh! Yes! U-ugh!" I moaned louder when he hit a spot.

This is no time to complain about pain. It's addicting and I want more.

"I just found your spot, Vienne," he said and went faster in thrusting in that specific spot.

"U-ugh! I'm going crazy! Ugh! Fuck! Fuck me harder— u-ugh! That one! Faster, ugh," my moans we're louder than before. My thoughts are getting blurry and I can't think properly. All I know is I want more of this. He went faster and faster at thrusting until he came.

"U-ugh, I can feel you flow inside," I said, catching my breath.

He took off the condom and throw it in the bin just beside the bed. Just when I thought we're done, he took another and wore it.

"Turn around," he said brushing his hair back.

I obeyed and turned around. He pulled my ass up and rubbed it with his fingers up and down. Once again, he put his dick inside my hole and starts thrusting at an aggressive pace.

"U-ugh, Keith," I moaned his name unknowingly.

He pulled my hair and talked beside my ear. I could feel his heavy breath.

"You should address me as Mr. Han," he said and went faster and aggressive at pounding my ass.

"U-ugh! I'm sorry, Mr. Han. U-ugh, it won't happen again," I apologized between my moans. Hell, this feels good I can't get enough. With his fast thrusting, I came already but he keeps on going.

"U-ugh, Mr. Han. I can't do anymore— ahh! Please!" I begged. I feel like my pupils are about to dilate because of this heavenly pleasure.

"I stop— ugh when I want to," he said. I felt him squirt and his dick throb inside me. I laid on my back, breathing heavily. Just when I'm supposed to close my eyes, I heard him open another pack of condom.

"No— ugh!" he went inside again without any warning.

"You don't get to complain," he said thrusting my ass sideways.

Oh my god, is this what heaven feels like? I'm addicted.