10

this chapter might contain violence and rape. you have been warned.

|Vienne

He completely unbuttoned my shirt and delicately touch my chest down to my waist as if he was observing a fragile vase that made me flinch. This is not exactly what I intended to happen but it seems like I can't do anything about it.

"Gentle... is what I wanted you to see me. But after hearing what you said, I wonder if it's okay to show you how sadistic I am," he said.

What? No! That's a completely different person. It doesn't look like the Keith I knew at all.

"When we start, I want you to obey me and beg for more, do you understand?" he looks at me with pitiful eyes but it wasn't convincing at all. He's terrifying. I didn't answer and just let out soft sobs. 

"Answer me," he said grabbing my chin up.

"Y-yes," I answered by his sudden violent action.

"Good boy," he said before kissing me so deep like a hungry devil that he has become.

When he let go of the kiss, he poured the lubricant on his hand and it flowed down my stomach. It was cold and sticky. He began loosening me up with his fingers and I tried so hard not to let any noise out of my mouth. I can't let him know I'm enjoying his actions that my mind doesn't enjoy at all which to my body oppose.

"Instead of holding back your moans, you can scream whenever you want. I don't care if anyone hears you anyway," he coldly said as he continues preparing the vibrators. He turned on the butt plug vibrator and put it inside my hole. It made me flinch and arch my back as I prevent myself from moaning and crying at the same time.

He continued taping a small vibrator on my dick and now both of the vibrators are working at the same time. Still, I kept myself from moaning.

"I like the sound of your moans, Vienne. Why won't you let them out now? Should I keep the intensity rising?" he wasn't kidding at all and he increased the vibration.

"N-no, u-ugh," it was hard keeping it this time.

He climbed onto the bed and wrap my legs around his waist as he leaned closer to my face. My handcuffed hands are also wrapped around his neck.

"No complaining, remember?" he said, his voice and eyes are sweet and seductive.

My body feels weird, my mind is messed up and my vision is blurry as if it only focused on Keith.

"Y-yes," he kissed me hard and made me sat on his lap where I felt his dick rock hard.

As we were kissing, he turned the vibrators to its maximum level and it made my insides feel weirder.

"Hnngg, i-it feels weird. It feels good, d-don't make it stop," my words made him smirk widely.

"Do something for me, then," he said and put me down facing between his legs.

He made me suck his dick and it just so big and hard I held it with both hands. Everything is so messed up in me and I can't remember why am I terrified of him a while ago. All I know now is I want more and harder. 

He grabbed my hair as he thrust in my mouth, deep throating me. Tears start falling from my eyes again when I gagged because of the huge size of his cock I'm sucking right now. 

"Your mouth feels warm," he moaned.

He reached for my ass, squeeze and slap them at the same time. It stung but it made me more turned on. 

I already came but the vibrators kept on working just as how my body wanted it to. With more harder thrusts in my mouth, Keith also let out his load and kept thrusting.

This is heavenly, I can't get enough of it. I want him to choke and slap me more because it didn't hurt at all but instead, it feels pleasurable. It makes me go crazy and high. I never thought sex would feel this good and it's addicting.

After Keith came for the second time, he finally took out the butt plug vibrator and fucked me from behind. I held onto the sheets as he thrust harder and deeper, trying to hit the spot but every thrust he made felt like he hit the spot from the start.

"M-more! U-ugh!" my pupils are dilating and I'm drooling with pleasure.

"You like that, huh? Of course, you do, you little slut," he said grabbing my waist as he went deeper and deeper.

"Ah, there! Keep fucking me right there!" I can't even believe myself saying these words. I can't explain how addicting this is.

"U-ugh! I want more, please give me more! Cum inside me! Fill me up, please! U-ugh!" I begged.

I'm trembling with excitement. I want to feel his warm cum flow inside.

My body feels so good, the way he fuck my ass, the vibrator on my dick at its maximum level, my hands cuffed, and the taste of his cum in my lips, this is what heaven feels like. I don't wanna come down.

"That's right, beg. Beg for more," he said slapping my ass hard.

"Ugh, y-yes! More! Don't let it stop! Wreck me!" the happiness and excitement are visible in my voice.

I came multiple times now but I don't care. I want more of this ecstasy. He grabbed my hair when he came and I can feel his semen flow endlessly. It's so warm and filling me up.

It was so good although my body can't take another round anymore, I still want more and more, like it never ends.

"More," I lay there, catching my breath.

Keith turned me around and remove the handcuffs. He's sweating and he brushed back his wet hair with his hands.

"Seems like it didn't turn out as punishment. You enjoyed it instead. What a slut," he chuckled.

"I am. So please, give me more," I begged again.

He smiled sweetly and brushed back my hair, wiping my sweat with his hand.

"I'm sorry," he said and kissed me on the forehead.

What? He's back to normal? I-I don't understand. I want more of his sex.

"Vienne, you don't need to be sorry about your feelings. You can share them with me and that goes with mine, too. Stop being anxious and you have all the right to be jealous starting from now on, hmm?" he said and kissed me passionately.

When he let go of the kiss, I stared at him in the eyes. I'm starting to cry again.

"Aww, stop crying now. It really makes me want you to cry more," he said and hugged me tightly.

"I hate you," I said while crying on his chest.

Damn, him. He made me addicted to his sex and now he became sweet and lovely? The audacity of this man is unbelievable. This is unforgivable at all.

"Rest, okay? Let's spend the weekend together tomorrow," he said, kissing my head.