32

"How was that, everyone?" after Vienne cleaned up, he went back in front of his laptop and was about to say goodbye to his viewers.

:that was a great show!!
:it looked like you can go for rounds🤤
:another tomorrow please

"I'm seriously going to end the stream now. Thank you for the gifts and support you've sent me, everyone. I'll see you next time," Vienne waved goodbye and clicked the end button.

He let out a sigh as he closed down the laptop and he threw himself back to the bed.

That sex session was somewhat draining and he felt like he could sleep but he was waiting for K to come back from work.

Vienne looked at the glimmering water outside their room. The sun is so high up and it looks like it's really a great time to bask under it. If only K could join him and relax in each other's presence.

The peaceful sound of the waves and the gentle sunlight made Vienne feel sleepy so he just let himself give in to his tired body's desire. The soft pillows and blanket made him fall asleep instantly and nothing felt better than worrying nothing when you're about to slumber.

-

The light was dimmer than a while ago when Vienne woke up from his nap. The sky outside the veranda is tinted orange and there was subtle sounds of pages flipping. There was a silhouette of a man sitting outside the veranda holding a book and sipping from a mug.

Vienne instantly knew that figure of a tall man and his broad shoulders, his legs crossed, and the oblivious energy when he's focusing. Vienne sat down properly, scratching his eyes and stretching. He walked towards the veranda and quietly stared at K as he leaned on the door frame.

The orange tint of the sunset is reflecting on Keith's face and it blended with his sugar brown eyes, his hair swaying with the cold breeze, and his lips wet from sipping his coffee.

Keith finally felt the intense gaze looking at him and saw Vienne staring intently at him by the glass door.

"Hi. Join me?" K invited with a smile.

Vienne didn't say anything and just approached K, sitting down on the other chair across him.

"Did you enjoy my gift?" K asked, referring to what he sent earlier.

"The costume and toys were cute. Your employee's fine, too." Vienne honestly answered.

"Sorry, I couldn't join you myself. There were a lot of people to meet one after another and I'm reaching my limit with people interaction. I wanted to rush back here with you," K explained looking straight into Vienne's eyes.

Keith felt far in their distance. But he's just there at arm length, sitting with his legs crossed, and a book on his hands resting on his lap. Vienne wants to reach for him but he didn't want to seem like an annoying leech always sticking on him.

But it seemed like it's not only lust that resides in his body.

Vienne knows he's a sinner.

It sure wouldn't hurt to commit a couple more of deadly sins from the list.

Greed.

Pride.

Gluttony, even.

"I am starved, Keith. I want you to relieved me from my hunger of you," Vienne with his laid back tone, unconsciously said it out loud, his chin on the palm of his hand resting on the table.

Keith stared back at his boyfriend, the silence engulfing the two of them. He put down his book on the table and uncrossed his legs.

"Come over here, Vienne. Let's indulge ourselves," K said and as if realizing what he just said, Vienne has no regrets of his words and approached his man.