22

do not continue if uncomfortable.

|Vienne

It's the third time I pressed the snooze button for my alarm and Keith's thrusts from behind just kept on getting faster and intense, my hands are sweaty from gripping too tight on the bedsheets. It's time for us to go to school but we're still at home having sex.

"Don't stop... please," I said as I gripped tighter on the sheets.

"No more another round after this, okay? You'll end up skipping your classes," he said between his breath.

"No, I still want more," I insisted. How did we end up here, honestly? We were moving stuff yesterday to our new apartment and we're so tired when we came back here last night so we end up cuddling to sleep early.

Then I woke up at 5 in the morning and I saw something on my phone that made me horny so I end up waking Keith when I started grinding on top of him. It's already 6:50 AM and my classes started at 6:30.

My phone started ringing and I checked who it was and saw Ashley calling. I still answered it and made sure he can hear my moans.

"What the fuck, Vienne?" Ashley said.

"Ugh, fuck. Fuck me faster, ugh," I moaned in purpose.

"Oh my god, stop. It's too early to hear your horny ass. And you're late for a class already, dumbass!" he nagged.

"I'm not coming to school today," I told Ashley and he scoffed on the other line.

Keith's pounding is getting faster and the squelching sound of his dick and my ass were loud, I bet Ashley hated that.

"You're so annoying. Whatever," Ashley said and ended the call.

"Are you seriously going to skip class today?" Keith asked.

I nodded and squirmed when I felt him hit my prostate.

"Ugh, there! Fuck me hard there," I said and prepared myself to reach climax.

Keith slowed down but he was still hitting my spot so hard, it's making me crazy.

"Give me a reason to go harder on that spot," he demanded and it made me groan in impatience. But maybe I just had the perfect reason to persuade him.

"Well, earlier this morning, my classmate sent me a picture of myself naked from Instagram and he said he'd like to pound my ass and it made me turn on. I think I'd like to get fucked by others too, K. Is that fine?" I tearfully answered and I succeeded at making him thrust harder.

"That's very selfish of you, Vienne. But..." Keith pulled my hair and whispered.

"...I'd like to see you get fucked by others, too," he thrust harder while he pulled my hair and I felt my back as if it was breaking. The sensation made me tremble and cry in pleasure and I knew we were finished when I let out my load, my dick twitching with every cum coming out from it. K came inside my ass as well and it flowed out endlessly as he slaps my ass cheeks, making it feel good.

"You're going to school today even if you're late," he said and got out of bed.

I dropped on my back and caught my breath. It's too tiring to go to school right after intense sex in the morning so what's making him so motivated to go to school?