19

do not continue if uncomfortable.

|Vienne

Yeah, he probably brought students or co-teachers in the infirmary. Am I supposed to be angry? No. I should understand that I'm not his first at everything especially knowing that he dated a pretty woman before me, he surely did something more. Maybe I'm just a little upset.

"What do you think about what Demi said?" Keith asked as he drives home.

"What did she say?" I asked back, not taking my eyes off my phone.

"Cream?" he replied.

Well? My thoughts about it? Let's say that I've been lurking there for a year now. 'Cream' is an app where you can subscribe to multiple explicit content creators.

"Been there for a while now," I told him.

"Wha— You're still keeping a lot of secrets from me, Vienne," he said that made me scoff.

"Said the devil himself," I whispered but enough for him to hear.

"Let's have dinner at home and talk about what we should do for the weekend, hmm?" he said that made my heart flutter a little bit and I still didn't look at him.

"Sure. Do whatever you like," I said and took his phone from the car's cupholder. I unlocked his phone and went to his gallery, checking our video.

The video is in its full volume and my moans kind of filled up the silence. I heard Keith chuckled.

"You like being recorded, don't you?" he said and I sent the video to my number.

"Why not? My body is worth flexing. I should make good use of it," I shrugged at him.

Been saving a lot of money from it and people at school don't know except for my best friend, Ashley, and if ever some schoolmates find out, they keep their mouth shut for contents from me because you know, if they ruin my reputation, I got no sexy stuff to share to them anymore.

"So? Are you up for a collab?" he asked as he stopped for the red light.

I looked at him confused. What is he talking about? What collab?

"You've been unlocking my phone countless times already and you've never checked on it? Why so honest, love?" he said and took his phone from my hands.

He starts pressing and swiping on his phone and showed me something afterward.

Yep, he's also a content creator at Cream.

I snatched his phone again and checked the screen attentively. A few aesthetically picture was taken, nudes and masturbating videos are on his feed, all faceless, just his magnificent body. There's a lot of thirst comments under those few posts as well.

If these people find out how good-looking Keith is, I'm sure his notifications will blow up.

There's a lot of subscribers as well and that means a lot of money but he has very little content.

"What's with the shocked look?" he said as he starts to drive again.

"You have so many subscribers but you have very few contents. Do you even care that these people give you huge amounts of money?" I asked him as I keep on scrolling.

"Not really. The money they sent is untouched and I like to spend my own money plus my paren–" I cut him off.

I've heard enough, sexy man.

"Yes! Yes, I'm up for a collab. The untouched money, just give them to me instead and the money we'll be making, to my account, okay? Since you won't be needing it, you said," I said as I start to post the video on my account and tagging Keith's account, putting a caption of 'take a look at my boyfriend —with han_K'.