17

|Vienne

I rushed out of the restroom once I heard the school's bell rang. I fixed my hair and clothes as I walk with the rest of the students who are going to gym class and I met Ashley on the way.

"Oh my god, Vienne. It's so obvious you made out with Mr. Han in the bathroom. Please fix up your wrinkled clothes," Ashley whispered as we walk.

"Bitch, it's not that wrinkled. You're just overreacting," I replied.

"Yes, it is," he said with a serious voice.

Damn, he ain't joking.

He made me look at him by turning my chin aggressively. Bitch?

"Did he just bit your lip? Ew," he said and made a grossed-out face.

"Damn, is it that obvious?" I said, wiping my lips. It does sting a little bit.

"You're getting wild, huh? Maybe later I'll receive news that you got pregnant. Bitch, I'm gonna pass out if ever," now why is he being dramatic today?

"Who hurt you, bitch?" I asked him and he made a shocked face.

"Bitch, no one," he replied that I doubted so much. Hmm, suspicious.

"By the way, how is it with your guy?" I turned the topic to him.

"Haven't seen him for the past weekends but if I get to see him again, bitch I ain't letting him free. Imma make him my sugar daddy," he confidently said.

"I'll be anticipating that, then," I said, cheering him up. The whole class arrived in the gym and our health teacher is already there.

"Line up now, students," the teacher announced that we immediately followed. As we all stood to our lines and settled down, he began talking once again.

"As we all know, your senior high school days are about to end in two months. And as your best teacher ever, your finals would be very, very simple. It's time to unleash your talents, everyone. We'll have an individual dance performance," he continued.

Many of our classmates groaned in dissatisfaction, some cheered, including me and Ashley. There's no denying we're both the most talented bitches in the class.

"Line up and show me a freestyle one by one and before I forget, Mr. Han would like to observe so try not to embarrass yourself in front of him," the teacher said and Keith did enter the gym, hands in his pockets.

Ashley elbowed my arm gently. We met eyes but we didn't stare for long, like normal people in school. The second he walked in, I felt a buzzing feeling inside my ass that made me flinch and froze. D-Did he just... turn on the vibrator he inserted in my ass a while ago? Fuck! This is not good.

As more people finished presenting, the higher intensity the vibrator is vibrating and I feel more nervous that I'm finding it hard to breathe. I hold onto my knees for support.

"Vienne, are you okay? You look pale," Ashley was worried but he can't know what's up.

I just held onto his arm for support and I didn't answer him. If I fucking moan right now, I'm doomed.