IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hey, sorry to ruin your expectation of an update. I just have something to say regarding this work.
So, I've been conscious about writing this because I know anytime soon I'll get comments that this work or some scenes are inappropriate (when it's a complete smut FICTION - none of these is based on real-life but pure imagination and ideas of the writer)

I will be also putting the references for "kinks" that I put in these and I hope you'll be guided and we could avoid getting awkward.

Here! Fresh from Google!

From A to Z, A List of Kinks and Fetishes You Should Know About
by Angie Jones from Glamour article

For the uninitiated, learning about kinks and fetishes may feel intimidating. First things first, understand what is a kink and what is a fetish? A kink is defined as a sexual activity that falls outside of sex that society traditionally considers "acceptable." That can include everything from role-playing to bondage to whips. A fetish technically refers to an attraction to an inanimate object, although this includes body parts, such as feet (like a foot fetish). So a fetish is a type of kink.

No matter what you're into, kink is about consent, communication, and compromise. Before trying any new sex act, obtaining enthusiastic, continuous consent from all parties involved is a must. Your kinks may not perfectly align with your partner’s, and that’s okay. “Just because you want it doesn’t mean that someone has to do it,” says sex educator Tina Horn, host of the podcast Why Are People Into That?!. As you explore, what you're okay with and what you're not will likely change, so it's important to keep a running dialogue about your limits.

A Is for Age Play

Age play is a form of role-playing in which one or both partners pretend to be (and get off on being) an age other than their own. Chances are you've already experienced what could be considered ultra-lite age play if you've ever called a partner "baby" in bed. Another common example is the "daddy dominant–baby girl" setup. If you’re calling someone “daddy” in bed you're engaging in light age play. A more "extreme" and less common example of age play is full-on role-playing where one partner is turned on by wearing a diaper and acting like a baby. Calling someone "baby" or dressing up like one is okay if everyone involved is into it. “It involves the consent of all involved,” explains sex therapist David Ortmann, author of Sexual Outsiders: Understanding BDSM Sexualities and Communities. If age play turns you on, start slow by using words like baby or daddy next time you and your partner are getting frisky.

B Is for Bondage

Bondage is a form of restraint—pretty self-explanatory. It’s a sex act that falls within the BDSM umbrella, which is an acronym for “bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism” and a group of common sexual fantasies. Some people enjoy being tied up, while some enjoy tying up their partner, and others like both. Someone who enjoys both the dominant and submissive role is referred to as a “switch.” Typically bondage uses kinky sex toys such as handcuffs or rope but it can also be as tame as you using a scarf, tie or t-shirt to restrain your partner's wrists when you're getting it on. To get into it, you can tie someone up to a bed frame using a tie or scarf or, if your bed frame isn’t kink-compatible, you could start by simply binding the arms together. To up the ante, you can purchase shackle mounts or suspension bars.

C Is for Cuckolding

“Traditionally, cuckolding is when a heterosexual couple agrees to both explore the turn-on of the female sleeping with other men and humiliate her male partner about the fact that she’s sleeping with someone else,” says Horn. The male partner need not be present—perhaps he gets off on the mere thought of his partner having sex with someone else. For others, there's an element of voyeurism to the cuckolding as well. This kink isn't just for heterosexual couples—people of all genders and orientations can enjoy cuckolding varieties. If you’re turned on by the idea of your partner sleeping with others, yet don’t necessarily want to go through the emotional tax and risk of them having sex with others, you can explore this kink through dirty talk or virtual sex with a third party.