6

|Keith

As I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Vienne sleeping peacefully in front of me. He's so cute with his bed hair and slightly open mouth.

Honestly, ever since the first time I've seen him, he caught my attention. His bright smile and overflowing cheerfulness gleamed in the whole room as I stepped in. He would let out cute dolphin noises every time I caught a moment of him getting excited. He's confident, too. I've never seen him get upset or angry. Well, the night I saw him in the park, he looks annoyed and not worried at all. I guess he's responsible, too.

I traced his tiny nose repeatedly.

"Hey," I softly woke him.

"Hmm," he slightly shook his head.

"Wake up already. You still got classes today. I'm just going to prepare breakfast," I said.

"10 more minutes," he answered still sleepy, and put the blanket above his head.

I just wore my shorts and left the room to cook our breakfast. I guess I'm just going to prepare fried rice, bacon, and scrambled eggs. I really don't cook or eat breakfast but Vienne just changed that routine. Ever since I let him live here, I started thinking about the things I should start doing, things I usually don't do. He automatically became a responsibility and I never had responsibilities except for work since I live alone. I never expected things to become suddenly different. And... I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Of course, it also worried me that people might find out and talk about it. It can affect my work and Vienne's studies but I chose to think positively. If people find out about the relationship we have, we just have to face and discuss it together, right? We can't do anything about the society we have so we just had to point out ourselves how we could protect what we have so they can't destroy it.

After 12 minutes, I finally prepared our breakfast on the table and I'm currently stirring our coffee and milk.

Vienne just got out of the bedroom, wearing my gray shirt from last night and rubbing his eyes. God, he's so adorable.

"Have your breakfast," I told him.

"Which one? You or the food?" he asked as he sat down.

I just chuckled and sat on the chair in front of him.

"Are you fine?" I asked back as I sip my coffee.

"Yeah, I'm good. I can go to school," he said and ate a spoonful of fried rice.

"Finish your milk. It might help you feel better," I said which he actually did after swallowing his food.

"I like your milk better," he said with a poker face as he put down the glass.

I just laughed at him and wiped the milk above his lips.

"It's early in the morning and you're being naughty already," I exclaimed.

"I could be naughty whenever you want," he said as he finishes his food.

"I'm done," he said putting down his spoon.

"You prepare first and I'll clean this up and so I could put the bed sheets in the laundry, too," I said as I smiled at him and pat his head.

"Thank you, Mr. Han," he answered and got up.

I started putting the plates in the sink and wash them. After that, I entered the room and remove the bed sheets, and replaced them with new ones.

I went out to the kitchen to put the sheets inside the washing machine and left it there. I'll wash it when we get home later.

"Just be my husband, Mr. Han," I looked back and saw Vienne standing in the bathroom's door, already dressed in his uniform while drying his hair with the towel.

"We'll get through it," I said snatching the towel from his hand and enter the bathroom.

-

|Vienne

I smirked as I heard his answer. He already gave his self up to me. All I can say is that I'm victorious and I don't have any plan on letting him go. I craved for him for a very long time and now, I'm going to make him crave for me every single time.

I went to the bedroom and grabbed my phone to text Ashley that I won't be able to wait for him.

I started wearing my shoes and fixing my stuff and I waited for Mr. Han to finish preparing while I sit on the couch, tapping on my phone.

A few more minutes, we are ready to go. We locked all the doors and went to the garage.

"You sure it's fine going to school with you?" I asked.

"It's gonna be fine," he answered with a smile.

We spend the minutes of driving listening to the morning radio and talking about random stuff about school and other stuff until we arrived at school.

Mr. Han parked his car and we're currently having our goodbyes for now.

"I'll see you at my class later," he said removing his seat belt.

"See you later, Keith...?" I was just trying to see if it's fine calling him that.

He looked at me and I was ready for a scolding.

"I guess it's fine calling me that when we're alone but not in school," he answered.

Copy that.

I just chuckled and grab him by his collar and kissed him.

"Bye," I smiled at him and left the car first.

I know everything happened so fast but maybe I just don't have the patience to take everything slowly. I never thought that something like this would happen. Living with my crush and finally make love with him which is I don't know if there's love in that cause we just spent time with each other for a very, very short time. You know what, I'm a whore but I'm only a whore for Mr. Han. I'm a loyal whore. So I would bet all my cards and make him fall in love with me. I gave him my virginity so I'll give him my heart, too. Cringe but I'm likely to do that.