15

|Vienne

I knocked on our classroom's door to get our professor's attention.

"Excuse me, sir. I'm sorry for being late," I apologized, all of my classmates looking at me and I saw Ashley grinning.

"Why were you late, Vienne?" he asked. Should I try telling them the truth? Just kidding.

"There was an emergency that I need to fix and I swear, I fixed it quickly to catch up for your subject. I sincerely apologize, sir." I said. I could see Ashley holding his laugh. This bitch, just wait 'till I can pinch you so painfully you'll scream your voice box out.

"No more next time, Vienne. You're a scholar. You should keep yourself from doing things that could ruin your scholarship. You may take your seat," he said pointing to my seat. Shit, that hits right to the core. Was he like trying to tell me about my relationship with Keith?

"Thank you," I answered and went to my seat beside Ashley.

"Quickie?" Ashley asked hiding his face from the professor so he won't be seen talking to me.

"Nah, bitch. He put it inside," I said and smirk. This bitch doesn't have any trust in me. I don't settle for quickies. Maybe he will. It's his style for sure.

I tried focusing to our lecture but damn, sex with Keith is delicious. I'm craving for more, a never ending more. Should we do it at lunch again? We should. I'm getting horny just thinking about it.

Ashley snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"We need to pass," he reminded.

"I could pass anytime I want. I'm smarter than you," I said and raised a brow.

"And lazier. Don't forget I do the heavy work. We help each other pass remember? So give me some credits," he continued. I love this bitch. He just knows me too well.

"You always had the credits since the world has just begun. It always belonged to you," I said proudly.

"Don't flatter me too much. I might treat you for lunch later," he said and hide his smile. Isn't he too soft? Men could play him if he won't be careful.

"Nah, I could buy my own," I took down his offer.

"Good," he said and hit my arm as a sign we should completely focus.

Lunch, lunch, lunch. It's lunch! I can't really point out which part I'm excited. Is it the food in the canteen or something else? Of course both. But the second one is the most exciting.

"Hey, at least eat first before getting laid," Ashley snapped me back from my thoughts.

"Duh, of course. I still prioritize my health, you know," I said and rolled my eyes.

We are currently walking to the canteen and the same issue this morning, people kept on staring at me.

"You know, I'm about to think these people are just jealous," I said as I gave people their stares back.

"Confident now, huh?" he said.

"Of course. I can't let their insecurities bring me down. I'm stronger than that," did I just hear myself right? What happened to self-hate? Is this a good thing?

"Wow. That was just inspirational. What did you have for breakfast?" he asked, acting so shocked.

"Sex," I confidently answered.

"I shouldn't have asked," he said as we finally arrived at the canteen and lined up to get our food.

We both ordered the same dish, difference is I bought a strawberry milk for my drink and he got cola. We find ourselves some empty seats which we found quickly. I took out my phone when I felt it vibrate as we sat down.